British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2015

How the hell do you know what Hansen is going to be like ??? No wheels have turned it makes me laugh how folk can say who top six will be, top four will be, no one has the bloody foggiest . There we were last year destined for the heights with the team put together, but its a total different ball game on the track as to whats on paper. We have seven guys that WANT to ride for Workington so for now that will do me , as for your comment about Kyle, its obvious Kyle wanted to come back , he had the opportunity to venture elsewhere but hasn't , he knows himself what people were thinking . After this season its anyones title but I believe we will have a chance at the top six, just like you believe Ipswich will :wink:

:)

How the hell do you know what Hansen is going to be like ??? No wheels have turned it makes me laugh how folk can say who top six will be, top four will be, no one has the bloody foggiest . There we were last year destined for the heights with the team put together, but its a total different ball game on the track as to whats on paper. We have seven guys that WANT to ride for Workington so for now that will do me , as for your comment about Kyle, its obvious Kyle wanted to come back , he had the opportunity to venture elsewhere but hasn't , he knows himself what people were thinking . After this season its anyones title but I believe we will have a chance at the top six, just like you believe Ipswich will :wink:

So until the rider race we don't know how good/bad they're going to be? So why not sign a tea of 7 16 year olds and pay them very little as you seem to think it's all random. Or go into the bookies and bet on the horse at 100/1 as the race has not be run yet so eh has as much chance as any one.

Most people who actually grasp a sport are able to predict how well certain sportsmen and women will do at certain levels, on certain tracks, in certain conditions, against certain types of opposition. Hansen has turned wheels too, he's about 26(?) now so has been riding 10 years, I think thats plenty of time to judge someone!

These two statements sort of contradict themselves somewhat.

• Like 1

i dont know, which is why in my quote i called it an OPINION.

Mine is Hansen will do well to maintain his average and will struggle on seeing some away tracks for the first time.

Bach has reached his level as far as i can see.

If you dont have an out and out number 1 banging in big scores i think you will struggle.

I have nothing against Workington ( well apart from the jenga troll!) and love them coming to Foxhall great set of fans.

If you read the Ipswich thread i said we will fall short and might make top 6. In my opinion Somerset, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Peterborough and yes possibly Ipswich look stronger than Workington.

Kenneth Hansen rode for Workington about five years ago (i think) not sure how many away tracks he visited though.

Edited by topaz325

he had a great meeting at m.bra or glasgow. cant remember . then he self destructed. but looked good .

yea, it wsglasgow 2007 season , scored 11 points, beat shane parker in ht 15 yo stop his max. ht 7 comments by paulco. said he was impressed with hanson.

Edited by jenga

These two statements sort of contradict themselves somewhat.

Not in Cumbria they dont :P

So until the rider race we don't know how good/bad they're going to be? So why not sign a tea of 7 16 year olds and pay them very little as you seem to think it's all random. Or go into the bookies and bet on the horse at 100/1 as the race has not be run yet so eh has as much chance as any one.

Most people who actually grasp a sport are able to predict how well certain sportsmen and women will do at certain levels, on certain tracks, in certain conditions, against certain types of opposition. Hansen has turned wheels too, he's about 26(?) now so has been riding 10 years, I think thats plenty of time to judge someone!

Obviously it doesn't work very well then :rolleyes: as Workington were seeded as the top team in speedway star :P never judge a book by its cover :approve:

i dont know, which is why in my quote i called it an OPINION.

Mine is Hansen will do well to maintain his average and will struggle on seeing some away tracks for the first time.

Bach has reached his level as far as i can see.

If you dont have an out and out number 1 banging in big scores i think you will struggle.

I have nothing against Workington ( well apart from the jenga troll!) and love them coming to Foxhall great set of fans.

If you read the Ipswich thread i said we will fall short and might make top 6. In my opinion Somerset, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Peterborough and yes possibly Ipswich look stronger than Workington.

So do I but like I say its not whats on paper

• Like 1

time to put a proper team on top of the premier league pile.. so here we are..

time to put a proper team on top of the premier league pile.. so here we are..

Have you ever had a former World Champion in your line up.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame on you for not guessing that one(Nicki Barret).

would never, ever have got that. clever quiz from a guy from a far,far away. any more we jems. so looking forward to seeing mr barret on an 80cc. lol.

would never, ever have got that. clever quiz from a guy from a far,far away. any more we jems. so looking forward to seeing mr barret on an 80cc. lol.

No Ta, had enough of those performances last season!! :D

Best Wishes to everyone for a very Happy Christmas or, if you prefer, Christmas, shove it up yer a**e!! ;)

isnt it nice to see all teams in the pl starting off with roughly the same starting average and not 2 points above everyone else..

• Like 4

looks like workington have done a somerset, hanson should have been a 8.57 average in 2015. good on yer worky. payback is wonderful at times, that could put us 2 points above the limit.. happy days.

by the way.. HAPPY NEW YEAR fellow supporters..

looks like workington have done a somerset, hanson should have been a 8.57 average in 2015. good on yer worky. payback is wonderful at times, that could put us 2 points above the limit.. happy days.

by the way.. HAPPY NEW YEAR fellow supporters..

Do you ever stop being a dickhead?
  • Like 1