British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2015

I totally agree with Wethers not getting a visa. He is not good enough to get a 7 point average and does not ride in his state championships.

Campton is a totally different case he is an up and coming good young rider who will get to a 7 point average within the next two seasons if allowed to ride and he rides his state championships every year in fact finishing in two last season in the top four. This season he was injured and could not ride so I belove he should have had a fair hearing and an appeal granted.

Working tons team is now shocking. No number one and running with two untried reserves could be a long season at Derwent Park.

I totally agree with Wethers not getting a visa. He is not good enough to get a 7 point average and does not ride in his state championships.

Campton is a totally different case he is an up and coming good young rider who will get to a 7 point average within the next two seasons if allowed to ride and he rides his state championships every year in fact finishing in two last season in the top four. This season he was injured and could not ride so I belove he should have had a fair hearing and an appeal granted.

Working tons team is now shocking. No number one and running with two untried reserves could be a long season at Derwent Park.

There`s no guarantees that Campton would get anywhere near a 7pt average in the next two years, and he received a perfectly fair hearing and was found to be short of the criteria for 2015. Anyway if Campton is the kind of rider who can get to a 7pt PL average then he should have no bother qualifying through his State Champs next winter.

• Like 2

Is this the same Campton whos average went down last season.

since when was nikki barret an untried reserve. we do have a number 1. its kenneth hansen.averages dictate that he IS the 1 at 1.

would it have been differant if rene bach was at number 1...barret , untried , my hearth.

• Like 1

Campton is a totally different case he is an up and coming good young rider who will get to a 7 point average within the next two seasons

He'd struggle to get that in the National League

That's rubbish Shads

Wooooosh!!!

He'd struggle to get that in the National League

Obviously you have forgotten about when Workington visited Rye House last year. I can remember him passing the one and only Steady Eddie! There again Eddie Kennett has only been in the Elite League and been around for a while now. Unlike an Aussie who had only ridden the track once before...

i dont think campton will make a outright top rider but on his day he is good enough for a prem league place above alot of brits who are riding in the national league

all this bull about keeping brits out of jobs

if there that good they would get a team place

some might get a team place a bit easier and make the step up a bit sooner than they would have

the simple fact is theres not enough good enough brits to fill team places and give us the standard we expect

Wooooosh!!!

you only wrote that because its easy to spell... lol.

ASHLEY MORRIS .. where are you. youre country needs you.

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Obviously you have forgotten about when Workington visited Rye House last year. I can remember him passing the one and only Steady Eddie! There again Eddie Kennett has only been in the Elite League and been around for a while now. Unlike an Aussie who had only ridden the track once before...

I don't look at individual rides, I look at the overall average. Anyway, anyone can have a bad day and Edward finished the season with an 8+ average Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

I don't look at individual rides, I look at the overall average. Anyway, anyone can have a bad day and Edward finished the season with an 8+ average

so basicly your saying you dont judge a rider by what you actualy see them doing on track but by the figure the bspa system puts on them

avearges dont always tell the true ability of riders

Edited by scarra

so basicly your saying you dont judge a rider by what you actualy see them doing on track but by the figure the bspa system puts on them

avearges dont always tell the true ability of riders

Are you trying to say that Camptons better than his 4.66 average suggests?
  • Like 2