British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Feeling guilty SB?? Did I mention you?!

Not at all, just commenting on what we ALL heard and SAW watching it on SKY.

Your comment that some weren't at Wimbourne to even be able to make a comment is pretty flawed don't you think?

In fact those that were watching on SKY had probably better insight and information as too what was actually happening than those in the stadium! ;)

Has anyone from Dorset got any idea if they are actually working on the track. Would be good to have some sort of progress report from now until Thursday evening.

• Like 1

Has anyone from Dorset got any idea if they are actually working on the track. Would be good to have some sort of progress report from now until Thursday evening.

Starry, Skidder or Pirate Nick will know I'd imagine ..

Very disappointed to see this called off.I would have thought the self proclaimed Man Utd of the speedway world would have had the track prep off to a tee.

Not a track man myself but how should a flat blade gauge a 6 inch rut in a track?Using a router maybe.

And can it be repaired for Thursday,as some Poole fans have said they have had trouble before on bend 1.If its took 6 months and nothing is done can it be done in a few days?

Anyway back to the re-staging.Would like to see Garrity in for Kerr now.Havelock knows who he wants in the final and at a guess I would suspect that to be Lynn.I'm sure he would like to see Garrity go and get a 21 pointer for Lynn to maybe help them face his side :t: .

Will Nicholls now be available or does he have to go out with Eurosport early for the GP on Saturday.Heard today he goes out on Thursdays whether this is true or not I don't know

I am sorry but you are obsessed with Poole and sniping - both steve brum and gavan

yet more negative comments both on here and on swindon and elsewhere

shame you cannot be a bit more positive

you seem to go round to several forums to post your negativity

• Like 3

Starry, Skidder or Pirate Nick will know I'd imagine ..

Aah but will they divulge the secrets to the rest of us :P

I think you will find its replacing the dogs.

Seen that now, just seems strange to take live sport off when there is recorded stuff on 3 & 4. Still this is Sky :D

Very disappointed to see this called off.I would have thought the self proclaimed Man Utd of the speedway world would have had the track prep off to a tee.

I've always thought it quite bizarre how antiquated their track equipment is whenever I've been to Poole, especially for such a self proclaimed prestigious club.

Not a track man myself but how should a flat blade gauge a 6 inch rut in a track?Using a router maybe.

That's a secret only those Dorset born and bred folks know the answer to.

And can it be repaired for Thursday,as some Poole fans have said they have had trouble before on bend 1.If its took 6 months and nothing is done can it be done in a few days?

Multi million dollar question

Anyway back to the re-staging.Would like to see Garrity in for Kerr now.Havelock knows who he wants in the final and at a guess I would suspect that to be Lynn.I'm sure he would like to see Garrity go and get a 21 pointer for Lynn to maybe help them face his side :t: .

Can't see it myself and personally would prefer Sarjent

Will Nicholls now be available or does he have to go out with Eurosport early for the GP on Saturday.Heard today he goes out on Thursdays whether this is true or not I don't know

I'm sure he can delay his outward flight. I wonder who will be in comms. Pearson seems to be doing Darts. maybe we will get lucky and have Louis/Tatum and Stead.

Now that beyond doubt PROVES you are a Troll Gavan, there was no need for you or anybody else to comment on Skidders post, which is totally correct. You just cannot stop yourself from puuling the club to pieces on vertually every post that is put up.

You are totally clueless, and you have a massive chip and obsession with this club, mainly through jealousy.

You claim to be an Ipswich fan, so go back to your league and spout your guff on their, but i doubt you are any clubs fan, you are just an out and out Troll who clearly is a sad individual who has nothing else to do with his time. You cite me and Steve as being Trolls wind up merchants or whatever, but you are far and away head and shoulders above us when it come to drivel on this forum. Do us all a favour will you. CLEAR OFF. We are sick and tired of your remarks and rambllings. You are everything Speedway doesn't need right now.

mate seriously took a long look in the mirror.

your posts on this forum are consistantly ridiculed and mocked by a vast majority so how on earth you can start having pops at anyone else is quite pathetic. You are a complete clown and a sycophant that has no idea how to debate or argue a point without resorting to insults.

Ask the people on here (not your little blue army) who writes the most crap and you would win by a country mile.

Shovlar was a total troll with no reason to be on here other than to mock the rest of us. Unfortunatly you have stepped into his shoes.

My point not that you are intelligent enough to understand it, is that Pooles track prep was crap. If you cant get your head around that then there is no hope for you really. The fact is LOTS of people have commented on this but you single me out.

You keep posting on here because i love reading the next 5 or 6 posts after yours that take the p... out of you.

In fact its obvious you cant read properly because i AGREED with Skidders post.

All i commented on was that despite not being there i WAS informed about the track due to the tv coverage.

Now run along

Aah but will they divulge the secrets to the rest of us :P

Seen that now, just seems strange to take live sport off when there is recorded stuff on 3 & 4. Still this is Sky :D

Greyhounds still on SKY-just moved channel.

mate seriously took a long look in the mirror.

your posts on this forum are consistantly ridiculed and mocked by a vast majority so how on earth you can start having pops at anyone else is quite pathetic. You are a complete clown and a sycophant that has no idea how to debate or argue a point without resorting to insults.

Ask the people on here (not your little blue army) who writes the most crap and you would win by a country mile.

Shovlar was a total troll with no reason to be on here other than to mock the rest of us. Unfortunatly you have stepped into his shoes.

My point not that you are intelligent enough to understand it, is that Pooles track prep was crap.

Our track prep was not, crap. Had it not pissed down at 4 pm we would have been on. The track was totally flooded after the night befores rain, and it rained all morning untill 1 pm. Then, you still can't touch the track. Tell me what would you do ?

• Like 1

Our track prep was not, crap. Had it not pissed down at 4 pm we would have been on. The track was totally flooded after the night befores rain, and it rained all morning untill 1 pm. Then, you still can't touch the track. Tell me what would you do ?

maybe you should have covered it? simple really isnt it

• Like 1

maybe you should have covered it? simple really isnt it

Maybe you should find the Volunteers, and the covers. Not that simple really.. Look at the state of Swindons track. You ask Rosco the same question..