British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Got to have a good memory to be a good liar :)

Starman has the memory of a fruit fly

• Like 3

Starman has the memory of a fruit fly

Not so good at the maths either. Who was the 0.1% of a rider who wanted to have give last Monday a go at Wimborne Road? Or was it someone in "discuise"?

Cant repair track.... Too wet!!!

Track repaired.... Been sodden for weeks!!

It just DONT ADD UP... Literateally :)

• Like 3

what you have to remember is the lies that gavan posts and then tries to deny it

What you have to remember is that everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you don't like their opinion you can block them!

I don't particularly enjoy the constant sniping between several posters but sometimes they say something I agree with and find interesting. Wouldn't be a very interesting forum if we all had the same opinion.

• Like 5

However this ends up I'm quite proud of the fact that Lynn fans have not, in the main, resorted to name calling and playground antics. Can't recall many saying Poole should forfeit the tie either.

In my book that makes Lynn fans the best :approve:

:Phoping this might stop all the bloody stupid agro on this thread. It happened live with it cos you can't change it :P

• Like 5

Bit tricky on a forum if you cant read!!

Try telling that to the Poole troll. ;)

Apologises if it’s already been asked but if this meeting goes ahead is there anywhere I can watch online as it’s not on sky?

Thanks

The thread that keeps giving,.... :rofl:

• Like 2

that's ok gavan but you have been caught out lying again

nevery mind how embarrassing for you

ha ha ha ha mate you are some sort of bell of the highest order.

stop your ridiculous fascination with me on every post you write.

if you into men its your call im touched

what you have to remember is the lies that gavan posts and then tries to deny it

mate its laughable your besotted. not actually seen you post anything to do with the topic at all.

if you have secret desires for me then just tell me. no need to mention my name in every post just to fuel it.

could you go on the Ipswich thread and the horse racing one please because im missing you on there. mwah xx

And isn't it funny how there must be about 10 posters ridiculing Starman yet when me and Brum do it we are trolling!!

You need to realise people read your posts for comedy not for anything remotely insightful

• Like 1

so I've been to Poole for both attempts at this meeting .. do I try a 3rd time?

No I wouldn't bother.

Sod's law it will be on then and I really would like to go to Brandon on Friday and not hang around for another week waiting. :)

• Like 1

Cue opening theme tune 'Bean Bag' by Herb Alpert and the Tijuanna Brass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hExLsJlaI

So like the Elvis song Its now or never or could it be

Take your pick (Michael Miles) gameshow. The yes no game with open the box or take the money and after the commercial break

Cue advert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9OtlYwQvQo

Hobson's Choice.

All these EL play offs seem Heath Robinson to me

Make of all that if you will. Anyway time for closing credits.

Cue closing theme tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENYgSn_kLe0 and don't forget to watch the not to be missed next episode on either Thursday or Friday. :shock::t::rofl::D