British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Poole are getting some terrible luck. It's almost as though someone up there doesn't like Matt Ford.

• Like 6

Why do Poole riders self destruct!

How stupid of Janowski to go motocross before a big match. Hope Poole fine him for his actions.

I said earlier in the season he would let Poole downin the play offs just didnt expect it to be this way.

Surely the Poole management should have some control over their riders?

Poole are getting some terrible luck. It's almost as though someone up there doesn't like Matt Ford.

What has happened to Poole isnt unlucky.

Ward banned for being a prat

Janowski injured by being a prat.

If they had suffered injuries while racing that would be unfortunate but to do it ourside the sport is just foolish.

If Poole dont win this league they need to take the blame on those two riders not that they are unlucky

• Like 1

Im sorry, but I agree with Neil, when the hell will they fecking learn. You just don't do that 3 days before the second leg of a semi. Go to the fecking Gym or go for a swim. Hair pull stretch tear..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 6

And what a much better place the forum is without Shovlar! His replacement Starman tries hard! Anyway think Poole will have to much for a depleted Lynn and then fingers crossed they get beat in the final. Am kind of hoping somehow that Howarth is the hero would be karma for the shocking way he was treated last year

I'm missing the Shovlar. He was good for a laugh - if nothing else.

Come back, Steve, there's too much sanity on the forum and it's driving me mad! :mad:

Edited by Rod Butler
  • Like 1

All we need now is Gavan to be banned for being a prat and we've got the set!

so irrelevent of what you write about me, you dont think your 2 best riders have foolishly cost you the league if you dont go on and win it?

Im sorry, but I agree with Neil, when the hell will they fecking learn. You just don't do that 3 days before the second leg of a semi. Go to the fecking Gym or go for a swim. Hair pull stretch tear..

for once i 100% agree with you

Ward and now Janowski's actions have potentially cost Poole the league.

There is no excuse and with my own side in the play offs i would be as angry as hell if Worrall or Tungate had done it and let my team down.

However i still think Poole will get through but only have Pawlicki and Newman riding from their original 1-7

Does anyone know the extent of the arm injury to janowski all ive read is he has hurt his arm, surprised watt has taken the booking thought he was injured too

Why do Poole riders self destruct!

How stupid of Janowski to go motocross before a big match. Hope Poole fine him for his actions.

I said earlier in the season he would let Poole downin the play offs just didnt expect it to be this way.

Surely the Poole management should have some control over their riders?

What has happened to Poole isnt unlucky.

Ward banned for being a prat

Janowski injured by being a prat.

If they had suffered injuries while racing that would be unfortunate but to do it ourside the sport is just foolish.

If Poole dont win this league they need to take the blame on those two riders not that they are unlucky

What these two riders have done may be foolish but its certainly unlucky for poole and has any club been able to control their riders Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Does anyone know the extent of the arm injury to janowski all ive read is he has hurt his arm, surprised watt has taken the booking thought he was injured too

What these two riders have done may be foolish but its certainly unlucky for poole and has any club been able to control their riders

Sorry i consider injuries sustained while riding the sport as unlucky

A rider failing a breath test and being banned and another messing around doing something dangerous during the season is not unlucky its downright stupid and both self inflicted.

Most clubs seem to handle their riders ok.

• Like 1

A rider failing a breath test and being banned and another messing around doing something dangerous during the season is not unlucky its downright stupid and both self inflicted.

Total crap as usual, when you comment on Poole, well we all have a LAUGH maybe have a think now and again maybe you could be right? i doubt it.!!
  • Like 1

Just to remind Gavan Ward is not banned..........he is suspended pending an FIM hearing in early November.........the two are completely different..............

RP

I have to admit if i was Middlo or Ford i would be very frustrated with this....especially at this time of the season...problem is though some riders are adrenaline junkies and a go on a Motocross bike can be just that little bit too tempting but we cant hide from is that the make up of the Poole side is nothing short of ludicrous...mind you at least they are keeping it part consistent using Kennett and Watt but would have concerns over King and Cook if i was them.

I do think though the biggest farce is going all season keeping faith with Vaclav who has come on leaps and bounds only to lose him for a play off semi...poor...but Janowski currently is a massive loss

So do most clubs as you put it give their riders a list od do's and don'ts I dont think so as grown ups they expect them to behave reponsibly, alot of riders do things outside of speedway that some would consider unwise but most get away with it others are not so lucky

It's all irrelevant to me. I can't see this meeting going ahead Monday anyway with the weather. Milik & Janowski will be back for the rescheduled meeting.

Would still be Poole's to lose even if those 2 are missing & it does go ahead on Monday. Gives us a better chance yes but we'll have to work extremely hard to turn this tie over