British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

Mmm? Not showing Wednesday or Monday? Are the day's/dates changed again? :shock:

I'm looking at Sky listings through Virgin. Don't know if this would make any difference?

This wed 15th the second semi is scheduled but is not being shown on sky. But looking at the weather forecast the meeting is unlikely to happen on that day.

Sky are scheduled to show the final next mon 20th and wed 22nd, providing the semi has been sorted out by then.

• Like 2

This wed 15th the second semi is scheduled but is not being shown on sky. But looking at the weather forecast the meeting is unlikely to happen on that day.

Sky are scheduled to show the final next mon 20th and wed 22nd, providing the semi has been sorted out by then.

But isn't the Coventry leg Friday?

Hang on. I thought it was Friday and Monday?

Well it is meant to be

Greyhound Trials mate. Dogs on Tuesday.

If the trials take as long as the Oscar Pistorius, trial they could have the playoff final as the winter meeting this year.

despise poole?? despise ward? You are all over the other forums too gavan

Is there something wrong. All is negativity and name calling.

Why not go back to supporting your own team instead of spouting all this nasty garbish and insulting words on other sites?

You certainly are not supporting speedway.

Sorry, got the days wrong, it is scheduled for fri and mon 17th and 20th

But isn't the Coventry leg Friday?

Correct

Correct, it is now scheduled for those dates but I would not put money on it happening on those days.

I guess you must be involved with the track preparation seeing as you are so informed and know how the track is looking on a daily basis. Or probably just assuming i would imagine.

Track covers save meetings , end of.

If track cover WERE put down when track had dried there would be a great chance Wednesday would go ahead.

Then it takes a level of understanding to work out that when the track has had chance to dry since Wednesday that covers going down would help.

You are obviously much more of an expert and have some kind of track knowledge to know just how the Poole track has been looking on a daily basis since the 2nd call off.

Pictures would help too, i`m sure you have them.

I know I may be opening myself up to abuse, but there is no evidence that the BSPA's covers are the answer. Edinburgh had them down a couple of weeks ago but still couldn't run and no one surely is claiming that "covering" Swindon last week saved the meeting. As Rosco said, had Sky not been there, the meeting would have been called off, covers or not. Those on or from Poole have said that it hasn't stayed dry long enough since last Wednesday to enable covers to go down, and doesn't look like it's likely to clear any day soon Edited by Wendy
  • Like 1

I know I may be opening myself up to abuse, but there is no evidence that the BSPA's covers are the answer. Edinburgh had them down a couple of weeks ago but still couldn't run and no one surely is claiming that "covering" Swindon last week saved the meeting. As Rosco said, had Sky not been there, the meeting would have been called off, covers or not. Those on or from Poole have said that it hasn't stayed dry long enough since last Wednesday to enable covers to go down, and doesn't look like it's likely to clear any day soon

Thank you. And if you asked Rosco if it was the right decision to run if he was truthful, he would say no.

I know I may be opening myself up to abuse, but there is no evidence that the BSPA's covers are the answer. Edinburgh had them down a couple of weeks ago but still couldn't run and no one surely is claiming that "covering" Swindon last week saved the meeting. As Rosco said, had Sky not been there, the meeting would have been called off, covers or not. Those on or from Poole have said that it hasn't stayed dry long enough since last Wednesday to enable covers to go down, and doesn't look like it's likely to clear any day soon

There is evidence. Swindon got the meeting on and without the covers it would have been off.

Further proof that the track was raceable and ridable as the Coventry riders ATTACKED the track which is what you have to do on a wet track.

If we just call meetings off because of rain and do nothing to try protect them then every year we will have the same farcical scene of just getting the Play Offs run instead of creating it into the event it should be.

Speedway has always been dangerous, wet track racing is never going to be pretty. But whats the alternative???? Not get meetings run including a huge title decider till its dry??

Good luck with that one.

• Like 1

You need banning pal, you really do have a problem.

You need banning because you don't like answering questions, and prefer to give easy excuses Instead of considered, balanced reasons.

Constantly stating the party propaganda is trolling - whereas you clearly can't stand anyone speaking out against incompetence and unprofessionalism.

Why do Poole fans keep ignoring what happened on the Monday? Edited by Had Enough Too
  • Like 3

You need banning because you don't like answering questions, and prefer to give easy excuses Instead of considered, balanced reasons.

Constantly stating the party propaganda is trolling - whereas you clearly can't stand anyone speaking out against incompetence and unprofessionalism.

Why do Poole fans keep ignoring what happened on the Monday?

I don't think besides the same few Poole fans anyone really takes the troll too seriously.

The same few use the same worn argument of being `anti Poole`.

Will any Poole fan admit that it was THEIR CLUBS FAULT Monday got called off because of the blading incident or will they still use the tired out `weather` problem?

My money is the latter. My money is also on being called anti Poole.

In the real world stating that its was Poole`s fault they caused the meeting to be postponed is perfectly acceptable.

• Like 2