British Speedway Forum

No rubbish on the Edinburgh thread!

Guessing you must have JDSC on ignore then :)

Edited by MonarchsMitchy

I am told Cam wont be competing in the Aussie Finals despite winning the WA state champs.

I think thats a shame if it turns out to be the case. It would be good to see him test himself in that line up.

No details but Id imagine the logistics of travel and cost.

Its quite an undertaking from the west coast to drive to NSW and base yourself there for 10 days or so.

No details but Id imagine the logistics of travel and cost.

Its quite an undertaking from the west coast to drive to NSW and base yourself there for 10 days or so.

But if you want your career to kickon it's what you have to do. Could he be hitting the GB rounds instead possibly an easier route to get further.IMO there are very few titles to win U21 National and World. Then the Big One.

Covatti 4.19

Lykke Nielsen 4.65

I know who's got the best deal

I think Ipswich have the deal of the century but I cannot understand how on that average. As far as I can see, Covatti has ridden only in the EL so has no PL average to carry forward into the 2015 season. In 2014 he joined Birmingham partway through their short existence on his 2013 average of 4.50 which he improved to 4.52 by the time they closed down. So, can anyone explain why he comes in on 4.19 and not his converted EL average of 7.23 (4.52 x 1.6)?

I think Ipswich have the deal of the century but I cannot understand how on that average. As far as I can see, Covatti has ridden only in the EL so has no PL average to carry forward into the 2015 season. In 2014 he joined Birmingham partway through their short existence on his 2013 average of 4.50 which he improved to 4.52 by the time they closed down. So, can anyone explain why he comes in on 4.19 and not his converted EL average of 7.23 (4.52 x 1.6)?

he rode for sheffield last season and was pretty poor hence why he attained a 4.19 average.

he rode for sheffield last season and was pretty poor hence why he attained a 4.19 average.

Thanks, missed that one. You're going to hope he does better for you.

Well with sponsors putting money in, he should hopefully have good equipment

The word at Sheffield at the end of the season was that he was struggling with his engines, which was quite obvious as he was definitely under preforming most of the time. Although in one meeting he was flying and looked unbeatable - made everyone think it was deliberate to get him back on a low average next year! If he starts off riding like he can, think you will be quite happy with him, he's definitely entertaining when his equipment is right!

Would like to wish all my fellow Ipswich supporters and other speedway friends a merry Christmas and Happy New year

• Like 2