British Speedway Forum

Isn't this the last season of Sackers Recycling 3 year sponsorship? I think it might be.

Hopefully another deal can be agreed next winter.

Isn't this the last season of Sackers Recycling 3 year sponsorship? I think it might be.

Hopefully another deal can be agreed next winter.

I met Mr Sacker(and family), and stood with them, when we were down for that Cup meeting at the end of 2013, and he seemed a very likeable guy. Had a canny chat with him, and he was a very interested guy. I hope he sticks with you.

Withs todays news that Newcastle have bought Ludvig Lindgren from the BSPA wonder if Ipswich are seeking the same? Also if it did happen would that then mean the Witches would then have priority over Coventry? (but If not theres no point?)

If he is an asset Ipswich would get priority like Edinburgh do with Cook. Ipswich should seriously look to do this so we get a settled side not having to rely on guests.

A little over 4 weeks until the Billy Sanders memorial kicks things off at Foxhall.

In the Star today, Craig Cook (yet to officially confirm), Ben Barker, Mortens Risager, Adam Ellis, Robert Lambert and all the Witches will be the field Visa issues permitting.

Also says King will ride the Foxhall leg of the double header with Peterborough on Good Friday, with Ricky Wells guesting for the evening fixture at the showground.

Also says King will ride the Foxhall leg of the double header with Peterborough on Good Friday, with Ricky Wells guesting for the evening fixture at the showground.

Just about sums this sport up with guests, we are replacing a number 1 on a 8.84 ave with a second string on 6.49 ave, but I suppose with it being Good Friday that's the best we could get.

Wells is useful at Ippo.

That may be the case, but he's riding in the Peterborough home leg.

Hope he turns up at the right location!

Wells is useful at Ippo.

He is, not sure how well he goes at the showground though, which is where he'll be guesting.

Edit: You beat me to it Mr Mungo!

Edited by CardinalSin
  • Like 1

He is, not sure how well he goes at the showground though, which is where he'll be guesting.

Edit: You beat me to it Mr Mungo!

Wells scored 10 and 9+2 from two visits last year. He's reasonable at the Showground, however Danny is normally mustard at Boro..