British Speedway Forum

That's what a lot of us seem to be asking. Reading on here and in other places it wasn't his decision. CL must have someone pretty good lined up

has to be a GP star to placate the disgruntled amongst us! wink

has to be a GP star to placate the disgruntled amongst us! wink

Coviatti next best thing, he was only one ride away from being full time SGP 'star' and he 'choked'!!

Another 3pointer to cross off the possibles list - Branford confirmed at Edinburgh.

Or an ex gp rider from a far off place, or maybe someone that has done a wild card.

Edited by baldyman

Or an ex gp rider from a far off place, or maybe someone that has done a wild card.

Is Billy Hamill having another comeback ??

As it stands I'd probably take Nico Covatti out of most of the names mentioned on here. Never going to be a world beater obviously but got to be a decent reserve on that average surely?

I think there's a point increase there. I never like to judge riders on non competitive meetings, but he rode Foxhall quite well in the 16 lapper last year.

Covatti is worth a punt on that average, cant do any worse than that, and will average around the 6.00 mark come the end of the season. Hope he signs for the Panthers mind :wink:

This is becoming a bit embarrassing now, hardly encouraging season ticket sales is it

Don't be daft it isn't a race! You don't get a prize for completing your team first.

Only four teams are so far completed. I'd much rather the promotion took their time and got the right riders than rush and pick easy options just to get the line up completed.

Edited by Catch22

Would expect an update in the next day or so.

Probably waiting for one of the preferred riders to make his mind up if he wants to race for Ipswich or another team he has had an offer.