British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

Is there a guarantee that NKI will get a GP wild card next season ? If not he might be glad of a full season in The UK

They would be mad not to include him, he's good for business surely!

• Like 1

Is there a guarantee that NKI will get a GP wild card next season ? If not he might be glad of a full season in The UK

100% guaranteed and deservedly so imo..

Stranger things have happened. I agree he should be in there, but a few more could make a case for it as well.

1.Puk(please)

2.Mikkel Beck

3.Nicklas Porsing

4.Robert Lambert

5.Kenny

6.lewis k

7.Lewis R

I think that would fit under current points limits.

It would be the biggest travesty if he wasn't and must be as near to a 100% as you can get.

Ward getting one tho would be a travesty.

• Like 1

It would be the biggest travesty if he wasn't and must be as near to a 100% as you can get.

Ward getting one tho would be a travesty.

Why are you bringing Ward into a KL thread?

You're just looking to start a pointless debate

I pity you.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

1.Puk(please)

2.Mikkel Beck

3.Nicklas Porsing

4.Robert Lambert

5.Kenny

6.lewis k

7.Lewis R

I think that would fit under current points limits.

Unfortunately I make that nearly 3 points over the current limit,which was 32 for the top 5 I believe.

I don't even know where to begin with the 2015 team. Yes we have arguably been the best team overall this year but there are at least 3 riders who have been inconsistent. Hopefully NKI will be back and Kerr will make it into the main team but unsure otherwise

I don't even know where to begin with the 2015 team. Yes we have arguably been the best team overall this year but there are at least 3 riders who have been inconsistent. Hopefully NKI will be back and Kerr will make it into the main team but unsure otherwise

The best team is the one that wins the grand final and are crowned EL champions

• Like 1

Not what he said SteveO!

I know which is why I corrected him - he did say arguably. Also Poole finished top so not much of an argument. Before you get upset I know you were hit with injuries and I would have liked to see KL win after Swindon - both of which were knocked out in the semis!

I really don't think Schlein should start next year as I think he cost KL their chance in the final tonight!

I said arguably the best overall. Furthermore, that wasn't the main argument in my post. Unless you have something useful to say please keep shut

I did have something useful to say - which you are entitled to disagree with but don't tell me to shut up! :rolleyes:

No other team had the unbeaten run we had and to my knowledge no other team were deducted 11 points hence why I argue we were best overall. I still argue under different circumstances we could have made it through to the final but that wasnt the case and we have to look forward to 2015 which is what I was attempting to do in my post.

• Like 1