British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2015

Do we have a number 7 yet?

That's what I keep asking myself... :unsure:

Ashley will be ready he is in gym every day and working hard on new workshop, just waiting for weather to improve before practising.

Cheers for this information :) I'm still kinda sceptical, but thank you in any case. We will see!

Does Adrian Flux sponsor the stadium?

We were coming by there today and my daughter thought she see a board saying welcome to the Adrian Flux stadium.

Plenty of time yet, still six and a half weeks at least until the first team meeting. Not fussed if they don't name the number seven until the night before if it means getting the correct rider in.

That's what I keep asking myself... :unsure:

Cheers for this information :) I'm still kinda sceptical, but thank you in any case. We will see!

He will be he has no side effects and doing everything he would normally do in a day. Bikes built just need track. I know this as I m his step dad, mechanic etc

I drove by the stadium today to see a large sign on the gate saying the Adrian flux arena. I really hope they are not going to be calling it that throughout the meetings.

I drove by the stadium today to see a large sign on the gate saying the Adrian flux arena. I really hope they are not going to be calling it that throughout the meetings.

Why not,surely all sponsorship is good.Especially with how little money there is in speedway.

I just dislike the company and if u knew how there underwriting works then I'm sure many would feel the same. I also don't like it when stadiums sell naming rights it just doesn't feel right to me.

Does Adrian Flux sponsor the stadium?

We were coming by there today and my daughter thought she see a board saying welcome to the Adrian Flux stadium.

Maybe they do now... They sponsor the grandstand at The Walks, so to sponsor the Norfolk Arena wouldn't be a surprise!

He will be he has no side effects and doing everything he would normally do in a day. Bikes built just need track. I know this as I m his step dad, mechanic etc

Ah ;) Fair dos then! Hope all goes well :t:

They can call it whatever they like. It will Always be Saddlebow Road, Home of the Kings Lynn Stars, to me.

• Like 5

I just dislike the company and if u knew how there underwriting works then I'm sure many would feel the same. I also don't like it when stadiums sell naming rights it just doesn't feel right to me.

I've seen a few reasons why they're alright!! :D

• Like 1

It doesn't matter to me what the stadium is called as long as the stars win the elite league in their and my fiftieth year.

They can call it whatever they like. It will Always be Saddlebow Road, Home of the Kings Lynn Stars, to me.

:-D me too :-D

Trees is there any truth in the rumour that you have applied to be a Flux girl ?

Absolutely none, Norwich Union old birds maybe lol

Rolllll on the new season, neeeeed a fix!!!!! 😁😃😄😆😍😛🔜🔛⚠🚩💡✨🌠🌟🎉📣🌻🌷🌞