British Speedway Forum

Magic back at Poole and Darcy to Swindon is great then hopefully we can sell him.

No thanks as Darcy needs to build up the trust again & Swindon ain't a probation service.

• Like 1

Thats where you're wrong. Many of us would love to see Darcy racing again. We all agree he's great to watch.

But you know what, it'll be piss your pants funny thinking of yours, Middlos, Matts and Darcys faces if he should get a ban :D

Why would you p..s your pants funny if he got a ban? is speedway an entertainment do you not want to see the best?.I agree if he messes up again of course then it could be terminal, but British speedway can ill afford to just toss him aside.If Darcy had rode for another club rather than Poole i think the bitterness from SOME would be less.And there are lots who support him even on this forum who want him to turn it around i do more for Speedway more than anything else because he is a terrific rider and when racing is an asset to the sport.

Magic back at Poole and Darcy to Swindon is great then hopefully we can sell him.

Why would we want to sell him,he puts bums on seats and is a fantastic rider, i don't condone what he has done but when he has served his ban i want to see him back.

• Like 1

Notice he Gavan never downed my above posts. And he has the gaul to call me clueless :icon_smile_clown:

If you could please construct your sentences in the Queens English I could then maybe reply properly

• Like 1

If you could please construct your sentences in the Queens English I could then maybe reply properly

Oh there's a suprise. You jumped on one of my posts again.. Nothing new there then..

Oh there's a suprise. You jumped on one of my posts again.. Nothing new there then..

erm no. you mentioned my name in your post so im free to reply......except it looks like a 3 year old wrote it so im unable to respond

• Like 1

erm no. you mentioned my name in your post so im free to reply......except it looks like a 3 year old wrote it so im unable to respond

You're fighting a losing battle fella, why you still bother to fuel things is beyond me. I'm also starting to wonder if Starman2006 is yet another alias used by KKS, Morrisey Fan etc. etc. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by chris4gillian

So I see we face Somerset in a challenge match on the 27th March should be a bit of fun

Just might go along to this, supporting Somerset of course :approve:

• Like 1

Why would we want to sell him,he puts bums on seats and is a fantastic rider, i don't condone what he has done but when he has served his ban i want to see him back.

He does not put my bum or a fair few I know on any seat ! Indeed a great talent on a bike but unfortunately has none what so ever off it !!!!
  • Like 2

He does not put my bum or a fair few I know on any seat ! Indeed a great talent on a bike but unfortunately has none what so ever off it !!!!

It may not be a reason for you or a fair few you know to go but whatever you think of Darcy Ward attendances increase when he is riding.

• Like 1

Didn't think you attend any BEL meetings anyways!!?

Putting bums on seats is all about what he does on the track plus doing photos and autographs for the kids.

Edited by Skidder1

Putting bums on seats is all about what he does on the track plus doing photos and autographs for the kids.

yeah he's very good role model for kids you do talk a lot of rubbish.

• Like 1