British Speedway Forum

Has this suddenly become a Swindon thread?? :shock::nono::D

• Like 1

I wouldn't drop Gomolski because that would make Swindon's decision easy.

Ward & Gomolski in............AM & Howarth/Zengi out.

If Swindon want Gomolski. Please Please take him, he's absolute tripe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dakota North scores 9+1 riding for Belle Vue against Kings Lynn........Scores 4 for his own team!!!! Absolute rubbish!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Has this suddenly become a Swindon thread?? :shock::nono::D

Oh yeah how did it get on this thread😀

Edited by Crazy robin

If Swindon want Gomolski. Please Please take him, he's absolute tripe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dakota North scores 9+1 riding for Belle Vue against Kings Lynn........Scores 4 for his own team!!!! Absolute rubbish!!!!!!!!!

More worrying is North,his form has dropped quite a bit, will see on wednesday because he was very good at Saddlebow last time.

Think its time poole got rid of north and gomolski been carrying them in most meetings this season some home and some away matches.

Shamek pawlicki and nico covatti would do just fine

In fairness to Gomolski, he is only expected to score 4pts a meeting as that's his average and he has been for most. I agree tonight he struggled

In fairness to Gomolski, he is only expected to score 4pts a meeting as that's his average and he has been for most. I agree tonight he struggled

As I said in an earlier post, he struggled badly against your boys at Poole....two of his races only had three riders , so he was bound to score at least two points, and in the other two he beat Sergeant and a woeful (on the night) Kylmokorpi. If changes aren't made soon we could even drop out of the play offs as we're carrying too many passengers at the moment.

Dear me how fickle are you Poole fans!

You are top of the league pretty much with the 7 you started the season with.

Over 2 legs you would be favourite to beat anyone.

But so far this season you have wanted Holder, Gomolski, Watt and North out at some point.

Understand that riders do have dips in form and the odd bad meeting. Stop slagging off your riders and enjoy where you are.

Maybe Magic might not score double figures for a few weeks. will you want him out as well!!

• Like 4

Dear me how fickle are you Poole fans!

You are top of the league pretty much with the 7 you started the season with.

Over 2 legs you would be favourite to beat anyone.

But so far this season you have wanted Holder, Gomolski, Watt and North out at some point.

Understand that riders do have dips in form and the odd bad meeting. Stop slagging off your riders and enjoy where you are.

Maybe Magic might not score double figures for a few weeks. will you want him out as well!!

We are not top, we are second, if the play offs were next week we wouldnt win with the form of certain riders, Holder and Watt have shown better form lately but North is a worry and so is Gomolski, magic as always has been good all season but to win the league i think there will have to be changes

Where has all this negativity over Dak and especially Gomolski come from? We lost away at Belle Vue by a measly 5 points. It's a track that half our team openly admit they don't like so a 5pt loss is hardly anything to worry about. Fickle doesn't even come close!

Let's look at the evidence for this season so far;

Holder still isn't the rider he was, but he's improving and gives 100% to Poole every time he gets on his bike. FACT.

Davey seems to be coming out of his slump in recent meetings. FACT.

Gomolski is riding to his average. FACT.

Dak has been far better than many of us (me included) predicted this season. FACT.

Magic is just that...magic! FACT.

Kyle is riding exactly as expected and is arguably the best EDR rider in the EL. FACT.

Starke is a little up and down and is riding (give or take) to his average. FACT.

In addition to the above, we're currently 2nd in the EL with 4 meetings in hand on Coventry...yep, it's all doom and gloom for us at the moment isn't it!

Some folk are never happy.

• Like 4

Where has all this negativity over Dak and especially Gomolski come from? We lost away at Belle Vue by a measly 5 points. It's a track that half our team openly admit they don't like so a 5pt loss is hardly anything to worry about. Fickle doesn't even come close!

Let's look at the evidence for this season so far;

Holder still isn't the rider he was, but he's improving and gives 100% to Poole every time he gets on his bike. FACT.

Davey seems to be coming out of his slump in recent meetings. FACT.

Dak has been far better than many of us (me included) predicted this season. FACT.

Magic is just that...magic! FACT.

Kyle is riding exactly as expected and is arguably the best EDR rider in the EL. FACT.

Starke is a little up and down and is riding (give or take) to his average. FACT.

In addition to the above, we're currently 2nd in the EL with 4 meetings in hand on Coventry...yep, it's all doom and gloom for us at the moment isn't it!

Some folk are never happy.

Lots of opinions - FACT

Lots of opinions - FACT

Lack of an opposing 'opinion' - FACT.

Come on then :icon_smile_clown: explain where you feel my 'opinions' are not correct...I look forward to reading this!!

Lack of an opposing 'opinion' - FACT.

Come on then :icon_smile_clown: explain where you feel my 'opinions' are not correct...I look forward to reading this!!

Opinions are just that - your view, your opinion. You cannot make an opinion a FACT.

You have claimed that your opinions are facts: they just can't be.

Holder still isn't the rider he was, but he's improving and gives 100% to Poole every time he gets on his bike. FACT. OPINION

Davey seems to be coming out of his slump in recent meetings. FACT. OPINION

Dak has been far better than many of us (me included) predicted this season. FACT (in as much as the reference to yourself)

Magic is just that...magic! FACT. OPINION

Kyle is riding exactly as expected and is arguably the best EDR rider in the EL. FACT. OPINION

• Like 1

Opinions are just that - your view, your opinion. You cannot make an opinion a FACT.

You have claimed that your opinions are facts: they just can't be.

Holder still isn't the rider he was, but he's improving and gives 100% to Poole every time he gets on his bike. FACT. OPINION

Davey seems to be coming out of his slump in recent meetings. FACT. OPINION

Dak has been far better than many of us (me included) predicted this season. FACT (in as much as the reference to yourself)

Magic is just that...magic! FACT. OPINION

Kyle is riding exactly as expected and is arguably the best EDR rider in the EL. FACT. OPINION

Wrong! You seem unable to counter argue any of the statements, therefore until you can provide evidence of any of them being factually incorrect then they are FACTS.

Edited by chris4gillian

TBF, they are opinions not facts. But they are well reasoned opinions than most reasonable people would struggle to refute.