British Speedway Forum

Seems to me that a few Aussies need to become Polish citizens!

A few need to become better speedway riders.

If Matt Ford and Poole want to build a team to a lower points limit, then let them...

Everyone else can keep to the current points limit :t:

Yeh, and we'l still win it !! :rofl:

• Like 1

surely holder could become a british citizen, he lives here most of the time, he has british partner and a son who was born here.

Edited by foreverblue

surely holder could become a british citizen, he lives here most of the time, he has british partner and a son who was born here.

Its not about the riders personally its about the visa process and 'sponsorship licences'!!

All will be well!! :t:

ps. Bjarne finally confirmed for Leicester this evening.

Edited by Skidder1

Its not about the riders personally its about the visa process and 'sponsorship licences'!!

All will be well!! :t:

ps. Bjarne finally confirmed for Leicester this evening.

Glad for Bjarne, nice guy, always liked him, still remember him getting 22 points at Lakeside, not the same rider now but can provide good support for doyle

• Like 3

Glad for Bjarne, nice guy, always liked him, still remember him getting 22 points at Lakeside, not the same rider now but can provide good support for doyle

Remember that very well it was actually 22+1 i think forever blue riding at no4 alongside the late matej ferjan who i think finished in front of him in a tr ride.

To do that he'd have to marry her, then apply for a spouse visa.

That would be dependant on his wife working and earning at least 18,600 per year.

After that he'd have to stay in the uk and not go back to Australia in the winter.

The spouse visa lasts 2.5 years. Then he'd have to apply for another one for another 2.5 years.

Then he could apply for indefinite leave to remain, which is what Davy Watt apparently has.

Then, and only then, could he apply for British Citizenship. So that's in 5 to 6 years time. Doesn't really help regarding this season.

Edited by grachan
  • Like 1

Jeez your anti poole swipes are getting rather boring. You are begining to sound just like Naijer in a different way, i think you two should get a room, you'd be suited.. you might even get to like eachother !! :rofl::rofl: For the record, NO, Matt does not want to run with guests, its not really the way to win the league..

dear oh dear get a life mate.

it will affect my team as well but them is the rules. any other clubs moaned? no just Ford chucking his toys out the pram.

oh and do you know your club? guests isn't the way to win the league hahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahah.

How many guests Poole use is a joke. Reputation as a club for horses for courses! Seem to remember certain Poles conveniently being injured one day and riding soon after when trips to Lakeside or Eastbourne came along.

Try and get your facts straight mate.

Can't be helped mate. Its not the way to win the league but needs must an all that. And any other club in the same position would have done the same thing.

and then you backtrack yet again! troll

Where has Matt Ford actually been moaning or asking for rule changes? I can't find any article on him saying this?

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 1

Where has Matt Ford actually been moaning or asking for rule changes? I can't find any article on him saying this?

Me neither.............

RP

To do that he'd have to marry her, then apply for a spouse visa.

That would be dependant on his wife working and earning at least 18,600 per year.

After that he'd have to stay in the uk and not go back to Australia in the winter.

The spouse visa lasts 2.5 years. Then he'd have to apply for another one for another 2.5 years.

Then he could apply for indefinite leave to remain, which is what Davy Watt apparently has.

Then, and only then, could he apply for British Citizenship. So that's in 5 to 6 years time. Doesn't really help regarding this season.

That's fortunate as I'm sure she gets paid 18,601 as the Chris Holder Racing secretary !!

It wasn't Matt Ford asking for changes in the points limit ....

"Should it become apparent that the issues may not be resolved on a fair basis for all clubs, we would hope the association would look at measures to allow equalisation across the teams." - Gordon Pairman

yes i can see the headlines now "British workers thrown out of a job because non EU migrants cannot get a work permit"

discuss..

Nigel Farage will love that

Only in Gavans anti poole world !! :rofl: