British Speedway Forum

Unfortunately removing Milik and replacing him with Watt fits.

Don't think it does!!!!!1 34.05 with Watt on 6.71

Yeah he COULD be, but for me, chances are, he wont be. Another Bobby Miskowiak for me, a spectacular 5.00 point pole, who will go out and beat a number 1, then the next race, lose to a draft rider. Just my opinion mind.

A rather sweeping opinion if you don't mind me saying!

• Like 2

Holder and Watt is clearly their main target but will Janowski or Pawlicki like to be considered as the consolation signing if Darcy is ruled out of the season.

With North already signed it would leave 9.98 for the last two places which could point to a 3.00 rookie and Pawlicki or Watt or Gracjzoneck or Milik for a strong top four which with two very good reserves should be strong enough to carry one rider.

Well it can't be Gracjzoneck, he can't double up. I hope Watt isn't the main target, i expect it will be Janowski if Ward gets a long ban.

I thought Josh G was half Polish and therefore could double up?

Well it can't be Gracjzoneck, he can't double up. I hope Watt isn't the main target, i expect it will be Janowski if Ward gets a long ban.

So many posters on here are of the impression that Darcy will be back this year. My honest opinion is that he hasn't a hope in hell of escaping a lengthy ban. If come the New Year, when he faces the tribunal, for him to be back come March will result in just a 3 months ban, and that would be ridiculous. The minimum he could hope for is 12 months and that would take him to August 2015.

Deep down Matt Ford realises this and has signed Holder to replace him. I reckon that's good business........ But all these permutations of 'will he or won't he' is just wishful thinking.

My one hope, is when he eventually gets back, he does things right and becomes the rider everyone believes he can be.......He's still got time to win multiple World championships

• Like 3

So many posters on here are of the impression that Darcy will be back this year. My honest opinion is that he hasn't a hope in hell of escaping a lengthy ban. If come the New Year, when he faces the tribunal, for him to be back come March will result in just a 3 months ban, and that would be ridiculous. The minimum he could hope for is 12 months and that would take him to August 2015.

Deep down Matt Ford realises this and has signed Holder to replace him. I reckon that's good business........ But all these permutations of 'will he or won't he' is just wishful thinking.

My one hope, is when he eventually gets back, he does things right and becomes the rider everyone believes he can be.......He's still got time to win multiple World championships

Actually most of us think he will get some sort of ban but because of the time it has taken to get this far its only fair it should be backdated to when he was first suspended back at the end of August..............had it been dealt with at the time things could have been very different..............

And no Holder was not a replacement for Darcy...........Holder wanted to come back in anyway...............

Merry Christmas to one and all.............

RP

James bubba Stewart who is a top Supercross rider just got banned for a year he had to wait longer than darcy has for his trial, his was for a medicacine that had a banned substance in it. So I don't think darcy will be back in March

Matt always puts out a top team I'm sure darcy was in his plan A put I'm sure he has a good back up plan

Edited by lynnboy

Matt always puts out a top team I'm sure darcy was in his plan A put I'm sure he has a good back up plan

Im very sure he does... ;)

• Like 1

I agree with most of that but i am sure it will be backdated to the time of the incident so if its a six month ban he would be available in March, i expect he will be banned for a year so he could come back mid August if needed. You can see by some of his twitter comments that he doesn't envisage coming back until later in the season at the earliest.

My own opinion is that we should be planning without him and should sign riders now and shouldn't be waiting on the outcome of his hearing.

James bubba Stewart who is a top Supercross rider just got banned for a year he had to wait longer than darcy has for his trial, his was for a medicacine that had a banned substance in it. So I don't think darcy will be back in March

Likewise Dudek. Seems a theme there. However in the case of Darcy alcohol related bans Danno should be the precedence of 8 months.

Holder 8.75

Kurtz 4.52

North 6.57

Milik 6.34

Janowski 7.50

Total 33.68

or

Holder 8.75

Kurtz 4.52

North 6.57

Holder 5.00

Ward 8.70

Total 33.54

??

hasnt little holder signed for somerset? there was always a rule before that assessed riders couldnt double up. or am i missing something?