British Speedway Forum

Muddlo didn't say he had the right of appeal, he said he has "a very good case to appeal it" . Even you must be able to see that there is a huge difference between having the right of appeal and having a very good case to appeal,

He still has the right of appeal, whichever way you look at it..

spot on.

but some on here will not have anything said against Muddlo yet time and again he opens his mouth without thinking.

I agree the ban should have been announced by now but at the end of the day the only reason it hasnt is because of the actions of Darcy Ward last August.

Have you been on the pineapple juice again... The FIM have more things to look at than just Darcys case.. But again your poole bias raises its ugly head. And im not the only person on here who's told you that..

Edited by Starman2006

Perhaps he has but that's not what Muddlo was saying . Can you not grasp that?

Incidently , since you have now moved the discussion on to the right of appeal , which you say he has, can you quote for us the FIM rule that gives him the right of appeal? Since them FIM are the highest governing body in the sport , who would he appeal the FIM's decisions to ?.

Perhaps he has but that's not what Muddlo was saying . Can you not grasp that?

Incidently , since you have now moved the discussion on to the right of appeal , which you say he has, can you quote for us the FIM rule that gives him the right of appeal? Since them FIM are the highest governing body in the sport , who would he appeal the FIM's decisions to ?.

Darcy Ward has the right to Appeal his ban should he get one whichever way you look at it. So stop trying to be a smart arse..

Darcy Ward has the right to Appeal his ban should he get one whichever way you look at it. So stop trying to be a smart arse..

You need to have a little read up on rules and regulations before you start having a pop at others.

The FIM is the highest governing body so who could he appeal the decision to? If he appeals to the FIM will they look again and go ' no actually we were wrong'

God your posts are more laughable everytime i come on here

• Like 1

You need to have a little read up on rules and regulations before you start having a pop at others.

The FIM is the highest governing body so who could he appeal the decision to? If he appeals to the FIM will they look again and go ' no actually we were wrong'

God your posts are more laughable everytime i come on here

There you go, proves you have a very unheathy obsession. Your back on here and straight on to the poole thread. Clearly you are not a fan just purely a Troll.

Im not going to argue with someone who clearly has a problem with poole speedway and anything poole related.. Darcy has the right of appeal to his ban, should he get one. End of.

Edited by Starman2006

Have you been on the pineapple juice again... The FIM have more things to look at than just Darcys case.. But again your poole bias raises its ugly head. And im not the only person on here who's told you that..

what the heck are you on about?

I know the FIM have more things to look at you tool! I said the outcome should have been heard by now so im actually saying its wrong to go on this long!

How the f..k is that anti poole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to say im anti poole then do so but quote a post that shows it rather than one that is the complete opposite you twit

There you go, proves you have a very unheathy obsession. Your back on here and straight on to the poole thread. Clearly you are not a fan just purely a Troll.

i give up on you you are just a complete idiot

you have been mocked by so many now you just make yourself look a prat everytime you post

Can anybody help me here and explain to starman that i was agreeing with poole fans that the outcome should have been heard

Well if you say he has the automatic right of appeal tell us which part of the disciplinary code of the FIM gives him the automatic right of appeal?

If I am reading section 4 of the Discipliary code for F.I.M Europe correctly he has no automatic right of appeal unless there is new evidence but there seem to be different disciplinary panels. All I ask is can you tell us which part of the disciplinary code confers an utomatic right of appeal? Clearly you don't know. No need to be rude about it, you just have to say you don't know.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2

None of you like anything poole do you.. Well, we'l give you all something else to moan about come next October.. Which will start a thread untill the following season..

Im not going to argue with someone who clearly has a problem with poole speedway and anything poole related.. Darcy has the right of appeal to his ban, should he get one. End of.

you do a lot of trolling your self
  • Like 1

you do a lot of trolling your self

Do i ?

A trial is to determine whether somebody has broken the law or rules. Until then they are innocent until proven guilty. Could you imagine the country we'd live in if people could be punished without a trial?

Who said anything about not getting a trial? There has to be a reasonable amount of evidence against the defendant for them to be charged and consequently be taken to trial. Things take as long as they take to get to that stage. If he is proven innocent in this case it will be on nothing more than a technicality.

Well if you say he has the automatic right of appeal tell us which part of the disciplinary code of the FIM gives him the automatic right of appeal?

If I am reading section 4 of the Discipliary code for F.I.M Europe correctly he has no automatic right of appeal unless there is new evidence but there seem to be different disciplinary panels. All I ask is can you tell us which part of the disciplinary code confers an utomatic right of appeal? Clearly you don't know. No need to be rude about it, you just have to say you don't know.

We all know that FIM Europe work to a different set of rules to the main FIM. That's how the SEC was born as a separate competition to the SGP series. :wink:

• Like 1

Here we go with the same old chestnut & does it not cross your mind that it's a topic about a Poole rider because that's who he rides for?.

People would say the same if it was a rider from another club or country(Danno) but that wouldn't play into your childish rants would it?.

How old are you as yet again you sound like an obsessed teenage girl?.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 6