British Speedway Forum

As someone has said I can't see how he can appeal the length of the ban unless new evidence comes to light which seems unlikely given the time it's taken to get this far. I would imagine Darcy would take it on the chin and move on and Matt Ford wouldn't want to wait any longer in naming the team, I'm fairly sure he thinks the ban would stop him starting the season and has sorted the team accordingly.

what the heck are you on about?

I know the FIM have more things to look at you tool! I said the outcome should have been heard by now so im actually saying its wrong to go on this long!

How the f..k is that anti poole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to say im anti poole then do so but quote a post that shows it rather than one that is the complete opposite you twit

i give up on you you are just a complete idiot

you have been mocked by so many now you just make yourself look a prat everytime you postCan anybody help me here and explain to starman that i was agreeing with poole fans that the outcome should have been heard

Why do you have to resort to personal insults?

Why do you have to resort to personal insults?

because the guy is just a complete an utter joke as he is told by many. He is a troll and I know I shouldn't rise to his bait

And now the Darcy Ward thread has disappeared off the forum!

because the guy is just a complete an utter joke as he is told by many. He is a troll and I know I shouldn't rise to his bait

And now the Darcy Ward thread has disappeared off the forum!

Really, im a troll am i ? mate you have that real wrong, try the other way round. I waited for you to come back on tonight, and guess where you headed ? straight to the poole site, i put something up on the Darcy thread, and guess where you headed, yup, the darcy thread. So what does that make you ? Don't all rush...

So, to me you are just an out and out troll, who doesn't support a team, just pretends to.. who eventually hounded Steve off the forum and Alan Hickman, you'l have to get out of bed a little earlier to do the same to me old son..

In future i will be using Luncheon meat as bait, laced with Hempseed and sweetcorn as groundbait, i hope you like... :rofl: As for the Darcy thread, diddums what a shame, one less thread for you to droll, sorry i mean't troll over... :icon_smile_clown:

Problem is, if many spoke the truth on here, which they don't, they would say the same thing, but as you are doing all the anti poole stuff for them they are quite happy to accept you and let you get on with it.. i notice Stevebrum has toned it down, shame you can't take a leaf out of his book. Toddle pip.

Edited by Starman2006

School not back yet girls?

It's a new year - how about you bury the hatchet... In each others' head! Failing that - try messaging each other and give the rest of us peace!!

Happy New Year!

• Like 9

Chris Holder 6th in Australian Championships in Gillman.

1. Jason Doyle - 14 (2,3,3,3,3) + 1st in Final A
2. Justin Sedgmen - 11 (2,3,3,2,1) + 1st in Final B + 2nd in Final A
3. Rohan Tungate - 14 (3,3,3,3,2) + 3rd in Final A
6. Chris Holder - 8 (2,0,1,2,3) + 3rd in Final B

Good performance by Sedgeman

Always liked Sedge - hope he has a good year

• Like 1

A rider you slated the other day!!!

I thought if was a poor performance by Dakota North not to beat him but i could be wrong, maybe we could have him at Poole, you can't have enough Aussies in your team!

I thought if was a poor performance by Dakota North not to beat him but i could be wrong, maybe we could have him at Poole, you can't have enough Aussies in your team!

I'd rather Swindon went into the Premier Lge & used him in their team as he's one asset who wants to ride for us with Nick:-)

I'd rather Swindon went into the Premier Lge & used him in their team as he's one asset who wants to ride for us with Nick:-)

We at edinburgh would be very grateful if you stayed up, we love having him up here! :)

Edited by MonarchsMitchy

Chris Holder 6th in Australian Championships in Gillman.

1. Jason Doyle - 14 (2,3,3,3,3) + 1st in Final A

2. Justin Sedgmen - 11 (2,3,3,2,1) + 1st in Final B + 2nd in Final A

3. Rohan Tungate - 14 (3,3,3,3,2) + 3rd in Final A

6. Chris Holder - 8 (2,0,1,2,3) + 3rd in Final B

Tungate unlucky not to win it - he burnt out the clutch in the A final!!

Shouldn't take much notice of Chris Holder's performance as he said before leaving the UK that unless he had 2 decent bikes at his disposal he would not mount a serious challenge. He's only been back in Oz for a few days so very little time to get things organised! He would probably have dropped out if the organisers hadn't made such a big deal about him being in it!!!

• Like 2

HISTORY-SEEKING Elite League champions Poole Pirates have been given the perfect “power” boost ahead of the new season in March with a lucrative new two-year team sponsorship.

The Dorset side – bidding for a record-breaking third successive Elite League title in 2015 – have joined forces with Berkshire-based Readypower Engineering Ltd as the club’s headline sponsors.

And in a deal which Pirates boss Matt Ford believes is “speedway’s perfect team sponsorship”. the Readypower company are headed by managing director Julie Mahoney and general manager Rick Frost who were previously involved at Peterborough Speedway as both sponsors and owners.

Ford admitted: “I have been indebted to all our previous team sponsors but I’m probably more proud and excited of this link with Readypower than any other in my 16 years in charge at the club.

“Julie and Rick have a huge passion for speedway and to be able to reinvigorate them and get them back involved in this sport after a year away for them is a huge boost for Poole speedway and everyone involved in the sport.

“When they were running Peterborough Speedway they were the toughest opponents and I am pretty sure they dished out one of Poole’s biggest home defeats while they were in charge at the East of England Showground.

“The fact they are on our side is a fantastic tie-up and I don’t just feel it’s the perfect business link but a double bonus that they are friends too and know that coming on board will just add to the 'family' at Poole Speedway.”

Readypower are a company who offer a comprehensive range of plant and equipment for hire to the construction and railway industries in the UK.

They operate nationwide from strategically located depots which allows them to provide a top quality service throughout the UK for those seeking local supply or regional and national contracts alike.

Ford added: “The Readypower Pirates has a nice ring about it. It’s ironic that sport in the UK is currently being dominated by Phil “The Power” Taylor in the PDC Darts World Championship at the current time.

“I hope we can use Phil’s “Power” nickname to our advantage with the Readypower sponsorship link.

“After winning back to back Elite League titles, this year is going be another gripping season for all of us at Wimborne Road.

“But it’s been a fantastic close season so far for the club with both Chris Holder and Davey Watt ‘coming home’ to wear the blue and white again in 2015.

“And to be able to confirm loyal speedway friends in the shape of Julie (Mahoney) and Rick (Frost) with Readypower back to the sport is yet another proud moment for me and Poole Speedway

Taken from Poole Speedway.

• Like 2