British Speedway Forum

Yes. Milik is a much better rider than North and will only get better.

Think Matt Ford needs to give the fans a reason why Milik isnt in the team as to me he will average more than Watt and North so its a strange one.

If he has commitments in Poland that mean he doesnt want to ride here then Ford should tell the fans that.

Also if i was Magic i would say thanks but no thanks. Second choice behind Ward??? He should say do you or dont you want me or im not riding here. Based on last season Magic would be a better option than Ward anyway

could it be as simple as cost, Milik isn't based in UK so Poole would have to pay for flights to get him here. Watt and North are/will be based in UK during the season meaning the cost isn't there.

• Like 1

Your are quite right he doesnt have to disclose anything, just when you have a young rider on the up and who is a favourite of the fans wouldnt it be a welcome change for a promoter to explain to the fans why he is not to be included?

Maybe when MF makes the final decision on his 3 team options (possibly 4 now depending on Holder's broken wrist?!), then there will be some clarification?!

After all Milik may very well still be in one of those team options.

Bad news but he will be fit for the start of the season, sounds like the track was very poor.

Very heavy PoP and practice was suspended. Congratulations to new Aussie Champ Jason Doyle!! :t::wink: (Leicester - hope your cheque book is big enough!!) :D

Bad news but he will be fit for the start of the season, sounds like the track was very poor.

Good practice for him riding at Wimbourne Road next season then! :wink:

• Like 5

Took the words right out of my mouth :D

• Like 1

Chris Holder breaks his wrist in practice.

Not good hearing this but I had to chuckle at how it was reported on the BSPA website "POOLE star Chris Holder has suffered a suspected broken wrist in a practice crash at the Australian Championships.

".

So riders are now practicing crashing too :wink:

• Like 1

Not good hearing this but I had to chuckle at how it was reported on the BSPA website "POOLE star Chris Holder has suffered a suspected broken wrist in a practice crash at the Australian Championships.

".

So riders are now practicing crashing too :wink:

The things they do to get their average down!

The things they do to get their average down!

The things we do now, Awful...

Chris Holder breaks his wrist in practice.

Sad to say he is becoming a high risk signing with all the injurys he has had lately he must be close to being on a parr with Roynon these days.

Sad to say he is becoming a high risk signing with all the injurys he has had lately he must be close to being on a parr with Roynon these days.

Cant agree with that at all. Had one serious injury at Coventry when really he is lucky to even be back on a bike such was the severity of the crash.

He obviously has a weak spot on that wrist but he will be fit for the start of the season.

He isnt back to his best since the injury but in a weak elite league he should be up the top of the averages with Iversen, Zagar and Doyle so in my opinion isnt high risk because of injury but a small risk due to form.

Lets hope he can help Darcy with his attitude should he be allowed to ride

• Like 1

Took the words right out of my mouth :D

[/quote

must have been while you were kissing him.

no body can take roynos crown.

Don't like to hear of anybody getting injured, least of all one of the top riders. Holder must've had his share of bad luck by now, so full sympathy goes to Chris and hoping he gets well soon.

We don't get many of the top riders, who want to grace our league...therefore can't afford to lose one of the best......

• Like 2

What a post of poor taste when Adam has been so unlucky with injuries that nearly cost him his life!!!!!!!

• Like 4

What a post of poor taste when Adam has been so unlucky with injuries that nearly cost him his life!!!!!!!

Adam has been one of those unlucky riders who had his improvement stopped by injury. And im sure he would probably agree.