British Speedway Forum

I think you need a bigger wooden spoon for your stirring!

Maybe he could use Swindon's one from 2011 :lol:

(I'm really sorry Steve0, I'm weak and I just couldn't let the opportunity pass)

• Like 1

I think it still rankles with Poole fans that Leigh Adams left them to come to the Robins & no matter how many riders now go the other way it was worth it watching him all those seasons.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 1

Maybe he could use Swindon's one from 2011 :lol:

(I'm really sorry Steve0, I'm weak and I just couldn't let the opportunity pass)

Scott Nicholls has that one - for his record breaking collection from Ipswich and Coventry

• Like 1

Dont think it rankles witb poole fans, certainly not me, leigh was a amazing rider and was fantastic when he rode with tony rickardsson for us, always knew his heart was in swindon.

• Like 1

SWINDON Pebble Beach Adver Honda Melinda Messenger XTC Julian Clary 2015 Robins

1 - TO BE ANNOUNCED

2 - Kyle Howarth 5.27

3 - Nick Morris 6.31

4 - Grzegorz Zengota 6.16

5 - Troy Batchelor 7.58

6 - Charles Wright

7 - Lewis Rose

OK ;)

Would be happy with that assuming Killer or an equally exciting replacement is found...

Like CR, don't want any Poole assets in the Swindon team as we all know what will happen come the PO's...

• Like 2

Would be happy with that assuming Killer or an equally exciting replacement is found...

Like CR, don't want any Poole assets in the Swindon team as we all know what will happen come the PO's...

That side with Holder would be great? are we over the top with Chris in? To see him everyweek great news i am dreaming really!,! good side won't happen.
  • Like 1

Dont think it rankles witb poole fans, certainly not me, leigh was a amazing rider and was fantastic when he rode with tony rickardsson for us, always knew his heart was in swindon.

I agree. No issue with Leigh going back to Swindon, it was his speedway home!

• Like 1

Morris as a British mother or father so he can double up I think

British Mother and Father, British passport and rides on an ACU Licence.

Still able to ride for either Australia or GB as a senior rider, only rode at U21 level for Australia thus far.

Edited by whowasthatberntpersson

British Mother and Father, British passport and rides on an ACU Licence.

Still able to ride for either Australia or GB as a senior rider, only rode at U21 level for Australia thus far.

This has been covered before. He wanted to ride as a British rider but the authorities bu**ered him about so much he decided to ride for Aus.

• Like 2

Depending on which way the Wolves team is going, I would have liked Zengota at Wolves as he is a very under estimated rider and scores well in Sweden and Poland in the top flight and finished 2014 going better than ever. At 6.16 he is a bargain compared to some others around that mark.

Hopefully Wolves will be announcing another heat leader shortly after announcing Musielak (who like Doyle and Michelsen decided Swindon wasn't for him) so Zengota would be a good signing for Swindon and it would be good to see him back racing in Britain.

Think Swindon are working on a rider that will start at #1 and stay there all season to possibly line up with Batchelor, North, Zengota and Howarth

Krispysack?

KK doesn't fit with Dak in that team

Good then Dak can stay with the team he chose to sign as an assett over The Robins!!