British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches V Monarchs Kocup Final 1st Leg Thurs 16th Oct

I see the monarchs have the second leg of the play off finals aswell, shame we couldn't have this one.

Possible that the Monarchs will have to get a bigger trophy cabinet aswell!

Maybe that's why they are having all the second legs, it saves them from having to transport the trophy back.

• Like 2

I see the monarchs have the second leg of the play off finals aswell, shame we couldn't have this one.

We have the second leg of the Play-off final as it is our right to have it, having finished higher in the league.

I'm guessing the KO Cup Final is a matter of circumstance having it ran on practically the last weekend of the domestic season, leaving very little leverage for different dates... God only knows what will happen if the weather intervenes with either cup final..

We have the second leg of the Play-off final as it is our right to have it, having finished higher in the league.

I'm guessing the KO Cup Final is a matter of circumstance having it ran on practically the last weekend of the domestic season, leaving very little leverage for different dates... God only knows what will happen if the weather intervenes with either cup final..

Weather looking fine for tomorrow, so nothing to stop the Witches racking up a healthy lead ... :D

Weather looking fine for tomorrow, so nothing to stop the Witches racking up a healthy lead ... :D

They'll need it ;)

It's not a case of what the weather's like tomorrow, it's a case of what damage has already been done...

Edited by Nutz

Well my garden is still sodden and there's no breeze today, so with more heavy rain expected this evening and overnight I fear it could be a mud bath tomorrow.

Bright and very humid in the town centre for most of the day - at 15:15 on Wednesday there's plenty of low greyish cloud.

I find this site is very accurate with the rolling two-hour rain radar:

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

They'll need it ;)

It's not a case of what the weather's like tomorrow, it's a case of what damage has already been done...

if anyone can get it in tip top condition Bob can. Not too many better about IMO.
  • Like 2

I'll bet our Doc against your Bob!!

there is no doubt that both clubs are very fortunate to have such skill and experience at their disposal.
  • Like 1

I'll bet our Doc against your Bob!!

Maybe they should help at both tracks to make sure the meetings go ahead!

Ps Poole could do with some help too! :lol:

I hope this does go ahead as I'd like there to be a 16 lapper next week too.

A rain off tomorrow will almost certainly see the 16 lapper scrapped.

• Like 3

if anyone can get it in tip top condition Bob can. Not too many better about IMO.

If the track is in a mess the question will be, can Bob fix it