British Speedway Forum

I think we are using the same thread(all one sport) taken from SEC website

One Sport, the organizer of Speedway Best Pairs Cup series has revealed the ticket prices for the three tournaments during the press conference. During the tournaments six national teams and one with a wild card for particular event will be fighting for the title of the best pair in the world. The ticket prices are really attractive and we already today encourage to buy them.

28th March 2015 – MotoArena Toruń: www.eventim.pl

The rivalry of the best pairs from 7 countries is already a tradition as far as Toruń is concerned. The first event took place in 2013 and was only an introduction to more extended, three tournament formula which fans could watch last season. I round of SBPC 2015 takes place on the 28th March, like last year. It will be official inauguration of speedway events in international calendar.

blue zone, normal ticket 40 PLN/ reduced ticket 25 PLN
green zone, normal ticket 30 PLN/ reduced ticket 15 PLN
red zone, normal ticket 150 PLN
VIP ticket 650 PLN

Tickets can be also bought in Eventim points in Poland (for example Empik, Media Markt, Saturn stores)

11th April 2015 – Gustrow: www.etix.com

German town Gustrow, which hosted the best riders of Europe last year, this time will be a host of the second round of struggle for the title of the best speedway pair in the world. Seven duos will show up at the stadium in Germany already on the 11th April.

Last year inauguration of struggle for European championship was a great success and that’s why the organizers of Speedway Best Pairs Cup have decided to bring the best riders in the world to Gustrow!

I phase of sale from 12. 12. 2014 to 31. 01. 2015
Normal 35 EUR Reduced 25 EUR

II phase of sale from 01. 02. 2015 to 10. 04. 2015
Normal 40 EUR Reduced 30 EUR

III phase of sale – match day – 11. 04. 2015
Normal 45 EUR Reduced 35 EUR

Attention! Reduced ticket concerns people under 18.

9th May 2015 – Esbjerg: www.billetnet.dk

The final round of fight for the title of the best pair in the world takes place in Danish Esbjerg. The riders will start in Esbjerg on the 9th May and it will be the last part of this year’s struggle in SBPC. The city of Esbjerg has strongly joined to the organization of Speedway Best Pairs Cup round. Especially important role in negotiations had the mayor Johnny Sotrup who supported the initiative from the very beginning.

I phase of sale from 12. 12. 2014 to 01. 02. 2015
Adults 200 DKK
8 – 14 100 DKK
0 – 7 free entrance

II phase of sale from 02. 02. 2015 to match day
Adults 250 DKK
8 – 14 150 DKK
0 – 7 free entrance

Can understand the decision as have good crowd at Ostrow but does this mean that no Togliatti this year even though had said two year deal when sorted in 2014.

Also SEC has always said they are looking to spread speedway but have just going to established areas which is a bit disappointing

Just to confirm final 4 rounds

20th June Torun

11th July Landshut

15th August ???

19th September Ostrow Wikp.

They said indeed that Togliatti would host in 2015 as well (press release), but as the opening round and that is now Torun. So I guess that the third round will be somewhere else :)

They said indeed that Togliatti would host in 2015 as well (press release), but as the opening round and that is now Torun. So I guess that the third round will be somewhere else :)

It says on the SEC website that the start time for the 3rd round is 15.00 hrs CET so with the time difference in Russia it still could be Togliatti :approve:

It was just that the previously there was the suggestion the third round was going to be in Sweden, or they had asked Rosspigarna

Google translation of Sportowefakty article

"The political and economic situation in Russia also affects the sporting life. Precisely for this reason, the organization faced with a question mark in Togliatti SEC, which previously was a success One Sport.

One Sport has already announced three organizers of the SEC tournament final for the season 2015. It will begin June 20 in Torun. Competition later moving to Landshut July 11 and will end on September 19 in Ostrow Wielkopolski. Location remains a mystery third round. - We are still talking about it. Of course we want to repeat the eastern direction, but it is not easy because of the current situation in the world. We are waiting for some movement on the part of our friends from Russia. It's hard to predict what's happen. The situation with the Russian economy is the way she is. Unfortunately, the ruble is the way she is. I think that in January everything should be explained, and we have already had a full calendar of the SEC for the season 2015 - Charles Leyman said with One Sport.
Organizers Cycle Speedway European Championships protect themselves in the event of the failure of the Russian round of the European Championship Speedway. - We are building an alternative to Togliatti. Just in case we need to protect yourself, if the situation in Russia will not change. It comes to us with a heavy heart, because we are very keen on the eastern market. We want to continue the thread Russian in our events. Both we and our partners from Mega Lady are behind this, that one of the rounds, the SEC held in Russia. We really want to, but the situation is complicated. We have some alternatives, but if not managed to organize a tournament in Togliatti - Leyman said.

For now known five permanent SEC 2015 participants who remained in the cycle so-won places in the past season. It Emil Sayfutdinov, Peter Kildemand, Nicki Pedersen, Martin Vaculik and Janusz Kolodziej. - Wild Card admit most likely after the Challenge tournament. We want to see how the situation will develop in the season, and who speedway riders goes off promotion with Lendawy. One wild card is practically a foregone conclusion for Grigory Łaguty. Remain to be filled so still two places - finished our interlocutor..

Edited by racers and royals

Decided to do the Torun SEC Meeting this year instead of doing the Gp's.Just need Bydgoszcz to be at home on the Sunday afternoon before flying home Mon morning.

What are the chances of Tai taking part in this next year?

Unfortunately the British authorities have a lot of support from the fans as well.Lost count of the discussions i have had on here with British fans who see the old UEM and now these new FIM Europe etc comps as 'mickey mouse' and taking riders away from league meetings.For a decade or so i have been defending Euro meetings and saying what a great opportunity they would be for Brits(especially the younger riders) to gain experience.Like i have mentioned before when i asked a team manager here why they never picked British riders for their team they answered "because they have no experience of our tracks".......

Far too many competitions of dubious provenance and duplication, and yet the FIM seems to have the gall to complain about riders doing too many leagues!

Speedway is largely European based, so it makes little sense to have separate World and European competitions. If it's an issue of who hosts the rounds and how the money is distributed, then that's something the FIM should be looking at rather than setting-up rival competitions.

I can see the justification of having 'European Championships' for countries without an extensive professional scene, but don't see the value for the main league countries.

Here is hope that one day soon, other continental federations, such as F.I.M. North America and F.I.M. Oceania organise their own continental speedway championships, just the same as the FIM Europe already does.

For a start, the F.I.M. Oceania already run their own 1,000cc sidecar speedway championship in Australia. The next step is an F.I.M. Oceania Solo Speedway Championship.

Edited by Bavarian

Here is hope that one day soon, other continental federations, such as F.I.M. North America and F.I.M. Oceania organise their own continental speedway championships, just the same as the FIM Europe already does.

There are only 6 countries outside of Europe where speedway is actively raced - 2 in North America, 1 in South America, 1 in Africa and 2 in Oceania. Furthermore, most of the decent riders from those countries would be riding in Europe anyway.