British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Ipswich (koc-final-2nd Leg ) 17/10/14 @ 7.30pm

I'm sure it would be for those two, but there was a good expectant crowd full of optimism for a cup final, who had just seen their side crapped all over at home in the biggest meeting of the season.

Anyone who is shocked/Surprised/Disappointed or whatever word you want to use at numerous p***** off supporters leaving before the last heat needs a reality check.

I didn't leave early, but I'm not surprised one iota that plenty did and I can fully understand their feelings.

Spot on. Anyone seriously questioning supporters leaving after heat 14 need their head testing. Totally understandable and would happen at every track up and down the country, Edinburgh included.

Yep - exactly what we thought.

I'm sure that the people who beggared off (apart from the regular early leavers) were fed up with the team - it's win as a team, lose as a team.

It's a free market economy in a democratic country - they pay their money, they make their choices.

I'm sure that the people who beggared off (apart from the regular early leavers) were fed up with the team - it's win as a team, lose as a team.

It's a free market economy in a democratic country - they pay their money, they make their choices.

That's a pretty natural reaction when such disappointment sets in though isn't it? It happens in all sports.

How often do you see football supporters leaving after 80 minutes when their team is being stuffed at home?

• Like 1

Ippo making a decent fight of it, hopefully, cheer up the heat 14 departees.

• Like 1

Come on morten, get your act together, you were having a good season until a couple of months ago. Maybe you are saving yourself for your 16 lapper.

• Like 1

That's a pretty natural reaction when such disappointment sets in though isn't it? It happens in all sports.

How often do you see football supporters leaving after 80 minutes when their team is being stuffed at home?

Exactly. Sometimes you just want to get the hell out of there, get home and put the kettle on!

Heeps having a good night, good lad.

Sounds like the last bend pass was similar to the stunner he produced at Foxhall a few weeks ago.

Exactly. Sometimes you just want to get the hell out of there, get home and put the kettle on!

kettle?? do you get beer in a kettle in Ippo???

Well done Edinburgh 2/3 of the treble done and dusted.

Easy enough in the end but Heeps at least made a fight of it. Edin sorely missed Deek.

EDINBURGH 'Scotwaste' MONARCHS...52 1. Craig Cook 3,2¹,3,3,2¹ = 13+2 2. Justin Sedgmen 2¹,1,3,2,2¹ = 10+2 3. Max Fricke 3,1,2,3,3 = 12 4. Stevie Worrall R/R (JS-1, AF-0, AF-1+1, MF-3 = 5+1) 5. Sam Masters 2,3,2,1,3 = 11 6. Aaron Fox 2,0,2¹,1¹,0,1,Ex = 6+2 7. Joe Jacobs (G) 0,0,0 = 0 IPSWICH 'Sackers' WITCHES...38 1. Rohan Tungate 0,2¹,1,0 = 3+1 2. Cameron Heeps 1,2,3,3,3,0 = 12 3. Morten Risager 0,0,N,N = 0 4. Gino Manzares R/R (CH-2, RW-1, AE-1, RH-1+1 = 5+1) 5. Richie Worrall 3,1,1,3,2,1 = 11 6. Ritchie Hawkins © 1,0,0,0,2,1¹ = 4+1 7. Adam Ellis 3,1,1,1,2 = 8 Gate Wins: A:3 B:3 C:6 D:3

Well done the Mons - Did the business.

Good to see the Ippo youngsters showed up the rest again.

Thanks to Joe J. for stepping in at the last minute but we need a better guest if Deek's out next week.

Edited by TheScotsman