British Speedway Forum
SomersetBlue

Pl Playoff Final Somerset Vs Edinburgh 24th October!

That's a standard thing for the play-off final.

Both Somerset & Scunny raised their prices for the 2012 final.

At the end of the day, it's still cheap. In which other sport can you see a leg of the final for £16?

All the best

Rob

Sounds like exploitation to me.

Poor show.

Anyway back to the match I beleive we can keep it to under 10 if we have a full team and then hopefully do the business at home on Sat.

Really disappointed that I can't go on Friday but the mortgage comes first, but I will be buzzing on Saturday, and i am confident we can do this.

#letsdothetreble

• Like 1

After the win at Ipswich last Thursday there is only one Pl track monarchs have not won at this season yet. I know it's a massive ask but not something I would put past this team. I'd be happy within 10 points and a clean bill of health for Saturday night.

Heard on the tv last night that Morris was on a darcy Ward engine. I assume he'll have that for the weekend as well, could be interesting.

Cannae wait to see Sam masters round ota

Is it to early to ask about the weather forecast?

So if say the club has lost money during the season, you wouldn't try to at least regain some financial ground with an opportunity like this?

Clubs can't simply continue to lose money by the bucket loads. They are after all running a business!

no, its wrong imo... If the above post is correct then hats off to Edinburgh,

That's a standard thing for the play-off final.

Both Somerset & Scunny raised their prices for the 2012 final.

At the end of the day, it's still cheap. In which other sport can you see a leg of the final for £16?

All the best

Rob

I don't recall Sheffield putting their prices up when they reached the Play Off finals.

I think the missing Brady line is a bit of a myth. R/R has produced the scores he would have.

Where it is a big miss/risk is if you lose another rider mid meeting it would leave you very exposed.

The point is that Kurtz hit a purple patch at home prior to getting injured - his four prior meetings yielding 15 (max) , Paid 13 twice and 12 from 4 rides in the Ipswich match prior to getting injured. His heat winning rides will be missed against a formidable Monarches heat leader trio.

The other 6 rebels will need two fantastic meetings to stand any chance.

I don't recall Sheffield putting their prices up when they reached the Play Off finals.

I think Sopmerset put up the admission price every year for the annual PL Playoff Final and will probably do so again next year. :-)

No one has mentioned though as its the last home match of the season that there are fireworks as well after the meeting which might need to be paid for.

• Like 1

If anyone is planning to head to Edin on the Sat note the earlier start time of 7pm and you can buy a ticket online for £14 (good value in my eyes).

P.S also think fireworks are included :t:

Steve Worrall withdrawn from tonights Cradley meeting after crashing. Hope he is okay for weekends meetings

Steve Worrall withdrawn from tonights Cradley meeting after crashing. Hope he is okay for weekends meetings

Crashing = being wiped out, according to the Updates.

If Worrall wrist is bad then thats game over for us. Same as last year an injury costing us the title.

Edited by Mr Blobby

If Worrall wrist is bad then thats game over for us. Same as last year an injury costing us the title.

you taking the mick?? Youve hardly had any all season....compared to all the other teams, hope stevie is fine though.
  • Like 3

you taking the mick?? Youve hardly had any all season....compared to all the other teams, hope stevie is fine though.

Yes i know we have lucky with injuries this season compared to other teams but thats not what i meant. I'm talking more play-off final time last year Tabaka during the final this year Stevie just before the final.

Edited by Mr Blobby