British Speedway Forum
Ommer Mon

Nl Play Off Final Cradley V Coventry 21/10/14

Here's hoping that the rain stays away for this one.

Should be a cracker.

Does anyone know why Steve Worrall has missed the last two Edinburgh fixtures?

With Stefan Nielsen hopefully returning to the Coventry Team I can't see a repeat of the 35 point KO Cup win.

Come on you Heathens!

Paternity leave - His partner went into labour on Thursday.

Cradley edge home 52-42.... should be an interesting second leg.

What happened to Nathan Greaves? Why did he only take two rides.

All the best

Rob

Well done Coventry Storm in keeping it close, looking forward to the return leg next Wednesday.

• Like 1

ankle injury i believe

Did he really hurt his ankle (even though no crash) or was it so reserves could cover him as he was scoring poorly?

He had a second place in his first ride and retired in his second so doubt he would have been pulled out of the meeting unless he was injured. There was a someone limping around in the pits area but couldn't see clearly if it was Nathan from my position (Poor light and dodgy eyes I'm afraid!!)

Did he really hurt his ankle (even though no crash) or was it so reserves could cover him as he was scoring poorly?

Oh dear, he had beaten Storm No1 in his first ride, was in 3rd when he pulled out of his second, do you really believe he wouldnt have scored more than his replacement ?.

He isn't riding tonight either, plus as TividaleHeathen points out he had a very good second place over Lambert in his first ride and pulled out of his second. In addition Matt Williamson wasn't fully fit so I doubt there would have been a desire to add too many reserve rides unless essential

Was an enjoyable meeting, Clegg continues to impress and was able to step up when required against Tactical Rides and in Heat 15. Will 10 points be enough? Depends on fitness/guests available I guess but it should be a close affair in the second leg

Steve Worrall is confirmed with broken wrist.

Losing Worrall is a massive blow for us, can only imagine that we will bring in Halsey or Jacobs for the second leg if either are available!!