British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

so does everyone new averages then ?

how would this effect your current signings averages if so

I'll be honest, I don't know exactly how it'll work. But I do know that we can't just sign a random 5-6 pointer because Hans and Bomber are going to go up the best part of a point between them so if Sundstrom is the way forward, we'd need to lend Lewis Bridger some bikes for 2 meetings :D

The new (20 Match) averages will obviously not come into play until May 1st, and the first few League matches will have a bigger influence on averages than in previous seasons.

ATB

Dave

I have tried to view Bees site. On three different Apple products I receive a message Critical error generic class 2php. Error reported unable to form a valed connection to my S qL pse check your e107 config php contains connecting information. Double Dutch to me appears to be the only site I gave problems any IT experts I would appreciate any advice you may be able to help me. Thanks just a thought is it anything to do with the Bees site.

I have tried to view Bees site. On three different Apple products I receive a message Critical error generic class 2php. Error reported unable to form a valed connection to my S qL pse check your e107 config php contains connecting information. Double Dutch to me appears to be the only site I gave problems any IT experts I would appreciate any advice you may be able to help me. Thanks just a thought is it anything to do with the Bees site.

Don't think it's just the bees site, several others are down too.

Edited by Dave Jones

t least we know it's not us. This technology is wonderful when it works, frustrating when it doesn't.

Got the same here from the USA. :neutral: Patience and a techie will bring it back. Regards. Alan

Alan and Dave thanks for your information obviously nota problem with my system. Obliged.

I can access the site but two of the latest news stories have disappeared.

Maybe I have turned into Benjamin button.

Someone on the Coventry facebook group has suggested Bartosz Zmarzlik - clearly has some interest in riding over here as he rode for Birmingham last season.

At least we'd be watching an exciting, young, improving rider. Rather than Klind who is as exciting as watching paint dry, mid-aged by speedway standards and not half the rider he was 3 or 4 years ago.

People, please stop suggesting or justifying Klindt :(

Would surely come in on 7 pt average ?

Would surely come in on 7 pt average ?

Was 6.5 last season for Birmingham. He's not at the level mini Pawlicki was so 7 would be too high.

Was 6.5 last season for Birmingham. He's not at the level mini Pawlicki was so 7 would be too high.

I would think Zmarzlik would be looking for some pretty solid financial guarantees after what happened at Birmingham - so I guess it won't be him then?!

I would think Zmarzlik would be looking for some pretty solid financial guarantees after what happened at Birmingham - so I guess it won't be him then?!

Hans was looking for financial stability after Swindon and he was happy to ride for Bees last year and return this year.

• Like 1

Surely as he has won a GP, he must come in on an 8 point average :t:

How can you put Coventry Speedway in the same in the financial situation as Birmingham's last season? That's a disgraceful statement to make. And don't pass it off as one of your tongue in cheek jokes!! :mad:

• Like 2

I can access the site but two of the latest news stories have disappeared.

Maybe I have turned into Benjamin button.

According to BSF I have not read most of the threads/posts on here, some threads say there are new posts to them but are not visible...... Lots of them!

How can you put Coventry Speedway in the same in the financial situation as Birmingham's last season? That's a disgraceful statement to make. And don't pass it off as one of your tongue in cheek jokes!! :mad:

I don't think he's done that at all. Just suggested that is Zmazlik was to ride in the UK he'd probably want some cast iron guarentees after how thinks turned out for his last year. And thats probably true.