British Speedway Forum

starman is a pathetic troll who posts his rubbish to inflame

or quite simply he is as thick as pig s**t

Big pot kettle black there... :rofl::rofl: your a sad erm, person.

No id ont know why it is the rule havent said i have you moron

get this into that donut bonce of yours.

THE SPORTS GOVERNING BODY SET THE RULES THAT ALL CLUBS HAVE TO ADHERE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we dont agree you idiot!!!!!!

The rules are set so why are you even discussing it.

Somerset fans you must be sick of this numpty like the Poole fans are!!

Why do you bother engaging with him? Totally baffling.
  • Like 1

without doubt the thick as pig turd.

What does it make you then !! :rofl:

You are not getting much support from proper rebels fans are you starman I wonder why?

Why do you bother engaging with him? Totally baffling.

Because they cannot answer the question, they have no answer but continue to come up with tripe. They just like to be argumentive and have nothing else better to do.

You are not getting much support from proper rebels fans are you starman I wonder why?

I don't see to many rebels fans in the last twenty posts, do you.. What a pathetic statement..

Compared against you, gods gift.

Gods gift to pig turds... :rofl:

Because they cannot answer the question, they have no answer but continue to come up with tripe. They just like to be argumentive and have nothing else better to do.

you basically just summarized yourself here.....

• Like 1

I've just trawled through about 3 or 4 pages of Starman asking questions about the rules and he must of had about 4 or 5 tell him that the rules state all Aussies now come in on a 7.00 average - but he is so inept he can't grasp it.

As you say there is not one Somerset debating or kicking up that Holder should be a 7.00 (according to the rulebook) and we must now adapt our team to that ruling that has been made. It's as simple as that. Take note Starman.

I don't see to many rebels fans in the last twenty posts, do you.. What a pathetic statement..:

There has been plenty since the team was announced - none of which agrees with your view point.

• Like 6

I've just trawled through about 3 or 4 pages of Starman asking questions about the rules and he must of had about 4 or 5 tell him that the rules state all Aussies now come in on a 7.00 average - but he is so inept he can't grasp it.

As you say there is not one Somerset debating or kicking up that Holder should be a 7.00 (according to the rulebook) and we must now adapt our team to that ruling that has been made. It's as simple as that. Take note Starman.

But all these know alls on here can't tell you why, but just keep spouting tripe, Take note voice of somerset... :rofl:

But you don't know do you.... you don't know, do you know.... no you don't know. Sorry just following the genius that's Starman.

you basically just summarized yourself here.....

Wrong :icon_smile_clown:

But all these know alls on here can't tell you why, but just keep spouting tripe, Take note voice of somerset... :rofl:

Garry May has acknowledged in the Speedway Star that Jack Holder is a 7.00 average - which part of that do you not understand?

But you don't know do you.... you don't know, do you know.... no you don't know. Sorry just following the genius that's Starman.

But you don't know either but you keep spouting crap so where does that put you...

Edited by Starman2006

thats stopped that craic najjer. ... well i thought it had.

reminds me of that david bowie song.. theres a starman waiting in the sky

he,d like to come and meet us

but he,d think he,d blow our minds. its a larf, innit ......................................................................sunday, bloody sunday.

Edited by jenga

Garry May has acknowledged in the Speedway Star that Jack Holder is a 7.00 average - which part of that do you not understand?

Im not talking about Garry may, im talking about the clueless clowns on here, the know nothings who continue to spout crap.

Edited by Starman2006