British Speedway Forum
jrs

Crazy Sue And Her Gang Of Updaters And Texters

Agree with all the above, and think about the times when I had to wait for the local paper to come out the next day to find out if the Robins had won away.

Obviously not a real fan 😉 . When the Aces were away I used to phone the away stadium after the match was over to get the result. Couldn't wait for the paper or teletext.

Like many others I am just grateful for the service provided by Sue & Co. It is very much appreciated.

Edited by Aces51

Got to hand it to them it really is a fabulous service....thanks to everyone involved.

Mirror what everyone has said. I really look forward to the updates..... and it never ceases to amaze me regarding the number of meetings that the team covers. Thank you all very much.

Ditto to all the great comments -- I am grateful for this service. Thank you xx

Agree with everything, brilliant service

(P.S. BSPA / Promoters, wonderful service done by the fans, for the fans, you could learn from this if you wanted to)

Obviously not a real fan . When the Aces were away I used to phone the away stadium after the match was over to get the result. Couldn't wait for the paper or teletext.

Like many others I am just grateful for the service provided by Sue & Co. It is very much appreciated.

If your interpretation of not a real fan of someone who has sponsored riders and the junior team and attended virtually every home meeting and meetings away since 1975 so be it.

Great to see everyone in agreement (is this a first?) Crazy Sue and her gang are obviously appreciated greatly and deservedly so... .. Thank you all!

Great to see everyone in agreement (is this a first?) Crazy Sue and her gang are obviously appreciated greatly and deservedly so... .. Thank you all!

I also agree with everything that has been said. It is first port of call for me when I want to know what is happening. I M O the only ones who seem to disagree with the service is this forum itself as it doesn't like you talking about the meetings when they are going on

One thing that would be good to come from the AGM is that they could let in free the updater to provide the updates more "officially" Maybe even give away 2 "match tickets" 1 to the home updater and 1 to an away fan to give an unbiased view?

But yeah great service :t:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

At last we can all agree for the Good of Speedway, A Super job done by all the Texters. A Big Thank You to one and all.