British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw Gp Saturday 18th April

Imo this could decide the entire championship. I.e. Nicki have made several good heats which then have been re-run causing him too loose several points.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Phil morris - time to give up your role already - you clearly a fool in a mans world !

• Like 1

The meeting should be stopped and re run tommow, in my opinion,

Its getting worse

Crikey, bad enough last night with the practice - please don't inflict a third day of rubbish

There's nobody on the planet that loves this sport more than me but this is the biggest farce I've ever seen in my 38 years of watching it.

7 one minute races in 1 hr & 40 mins so far & counting.

BSI & the other muppets in charge should do the done thing & refund ever poor sod who has forked out their hard earned cash to watch this diabolical excuse of a meeting.

Thank god I didn't waste my money as I was going to attend & attend this joke - at least I can switch my Telly off which I am about to do.

Heads have to roll for this - most unprofessional sporting occasion I have ever seen

Edited by Bradford Ace
  • Like 1

Very Shakespearean -Going from bard to verse. ;)

• Like 2

The Brits have generally been embarrassing in the GPs for years. Morris and Lawrence are just continuing that tradition!

Who says Chris Harris can't gate?

Obviously it was the tapes that were slowing him down!

• Like 2

It's got nothing to do with a 'temporary track'.

The starting gate isn't working, there are rules in place for if and when that happens, they should simply be followed. It's not complicated.

Sadly we have riders whinging and moaning and Morris not controlling them.... coupled with an incompetent referee.

Your right,F1 ,all bike races start on lights.While not ideal it's simple enough.Don't know what they were told but it's obvious if you jump the light you should be excluded.Green light is the same for everybody.Ref is a joke though.He used to be indecisive but now he's not so sure !!!!

Chris Harris near the top of the leader board. Now that is farcical. :lol:

One Sport will be loving this, and on their own turf. The referee and race director need to take control now! No excuses.

one sport - game on !!! You ain't gotta do much to take on speedway excellence.

At least we get the chance for the real deal Sayfutinov and the proper best to give the fans what we want to see.

• Like 1

one sport - game on !!! You ain't gotta do much to take on speedway excellence.

At least we get the chance for the real deal Sayfutinov and the proper best to give the fans what we want to see.

Also as I have said before they could run it without paying a fortune to the fim and pay the money to the individual federations instead.