British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Warsaw Gp Saturday 18th April

Just pull this utter shambles. Run it 2moro or next week at a proper Polish track & refund everyone who has had the misfortune to turn up 2nite.

feel sorry for everyone who have shelled out money for flights/accommodation etc

Said it a million times & will say it again - get rid of all these big stadium GP's & run them at proper tracks. How many times have we seen this at these crap indoor tracks?? And that includes Cardiff for me. The atmos is good yeah but the racing is about 1/10 if that & is always a massive letdown year in year out. Would rather they ran it at say Peterborough where there is loads of room to put up temp stands

• Like 1

Also the next problem is that the next couple of GPs are Tampere, Prague and Cardiff tracks that hardly will produce top class speedway.

On my Polish stream the scrumdelicious Daria is now reading the telephone directory. :lol: Fantastic legs. :t:

• Like 1

I think it's obvious that there is a difference of opinion between riders in the pits hence this long delay.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Apparently the riders are not willing to race any more and the jury is threatening them with serious penalties... But it's all unofficial. Polish TV doesn't say much more than you know already.

I think the only way to save the situation is to get the start tarts to start a burlesque show..........

Plenty of Polish tracks free tomorrow with there being no league schedule.

• Like 1

I think it's obvious that there is a difference of opinion between riders in the pits hence this long delay.

50% think the track is crap,the others think its really crap.

I can't wait for Philip Risings excuse for this one!

Disgraceful!

Lawrence, Morris and Olesen are all culpable... :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 2

With the wrong decision not to rerun heat two add to the starting on the green light then going back to the tapes start which did not work properly. Then the track is now breaking up and a dispute between the riders and te promoters you can see that this meeting is finished from the night

I can't wait for Philip Risings excuse for this one!

Disgraceful!

Lawrence, Morris and Olesen are all culpable... :icon_smile_clown:

And the riders.

All the whinging over a green light start.. which is the rule. They should have got on with it then. Although, Morris allowed them to 'have a meeting'.