British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

2015 Speedway Gp Challange

You can't take it away from him...........can you?No,he saves his one big meeting of the year for this and well I bet they are popping the champers in BSI towers now :rofl:

• Like 1

Yes Bomber how do the hell you do it. Pound each way at twelves makes me a rich man to go with Zagar pound win at GP last week. So lucky.

Why does Harris bother qualifying when he will be subscribing to the last place anyway?

Because he's got some ambition and wants to try and be the best. If only a few others had that attitude eh? :D

Lindback HAD to have a wildcard.

Edited by SCB

You just can't put Harris down, reminds me of Andy Smith who used to always scrape in the GPs!

• Like 2

You can't take it away from him...........can you?No,he saves his one big meeting of the year for this and well I bet they are popping the champers in BSI towers now :rofl:

WHY? Harris does nothing for them. But good luck to him. He's there by right.

Edited by PHILIPRISING

I look forward to the this is my year interview in the winter from Bomber. So so boring by now. If he actually threatened to make a GP semi once in a while then I might be glad another Brit made it through.

Congrats Harris. Lindback has been one of the top 10 riders in the world this year imho and deserves a spot.

Wild cards should be Emil hampel lindback and whoever finishes 9th. If Emil doesn't take it then g laguta killer or vaculik, in reality guessing will be jonsson

Bsi need to allow 4 poles next year, would be a travesty for hampel or magic to miss our

None of the Russians deserve a wild card, until their federation sorts itself out.

Congrats Harris. Lindback has been one of the top 10 riders in the world this year imho and deserves a spot.

Wild cards should be Emil hampel lindback and whoever finishes 9th. If Emil doesn't take it then g laguta killer or vaculik, in reality guessing will be jonsson

Bsi need to allow 4 poles next year, would be a travesty for hampel or magic to miss our

If so why is Lindback in the meeting ? the system is FLAWED Covatti was eliminated in an early round yet he was aloud to qualify for tonights meeting.For me Lindback is not a top ten rider tonight he proved that well done to Chris great stuff chuffed for him young Pawlicki through he will be great for the series a real player in years to come.

WHY? Harris does nothing for them.

Sarcasm Phil........that was my point :P

I look forward to the this is my year interview in the winter from Bomber. So so boring by now. If he actually threatened to make a GP semi once in a while then I might be glad another Brit made it through.

Bomber has made as many GP podiums this season as Greg Hancock in 3rd place!

Kildemand slipped up with that 0 in heat 6, he will have to get into the top 8 this year