British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
customhouseregular

Best Pairs Cup

I reckon you are the large lardy lass (KKS) from PBoro and I claim my £5...

Haha is that could I didn't agree with you 😘

Why did I always assume KKS was male?

Edited by mdmc82

I'm told Nicki tweeted earlier that he had a high fever. Didn't see it myself cos he blocked me lol

I'm told Nicki tweeted earlier that he had a high fever. Didn't see it myself cos he blocked me lol

Thanks. Did wonder. X

Russkies rule while the rouble dives. :lol:

Very enjoyable and VERY efficiently run. Regards to all. Alan.

• Like 1

What was Lemo doing there? Leave Holder in, go for the 5-1 and finish 4th with Poland 5th and Sweden 6th. Gives them more points in the series over all.

Shocking tactics!

Haha is that could I didn't agree with you

Why did I always assume KKS was male?

I do know people within the sport and KKS is apparently a Lardy arse female who was very close to the previous PBoro administration allegedly..

Probably why you don't like him now he's getting decent scores..

I do know people within the sport and KKS is apparently a Lardy arse female who was very close to the previous PBoro administration allegedly..

Probably why you don't like him now he's getting decent scores..

Where have I said I don't like him? I commented on his racing tonight, the same as anybody does on here about riders. Hampel is one of my favourite riders but he unfortunately struggled tonight.

Think team Australia really missed Doyle tonight

Edited by mdmc82

What was Lemo doing there? Leave Holder in, go for the 5-1 and finish 4th with Poland 5th and Sweden 6th. Gives them more points in the series over all.

Shocking tactics!

Is it possible that Holder didn't fancy the conditions for that last race?
  • Like 2

I love this track. It break every rule about what makes a good track to look at it but I love it!

It's a pity that the tapes did not go up evenly. No wonder nearly everybody were getting flyers from gate four. Not the ideal scenario for a good meeting.

It's a pity that the tapes did not go up evenly. No wonder nearly everybody were getting flyers from gate four. Not the ideal scenario for a good meeting.

eas the same last year. Every pair gets gate 4 3 times so nobody gains from it.

HenryW, possibly. Makes some sense.

Some tough racing on a difficult track, enjoyed it.

Track was so strange, but cropped up some great racing! Couldn't believe no body looked at the tapes and get them sorted out. Nearly every winner came from the outside, and it was obvious there was sometime strange within the first few races. Seemed the german fans enjoyed it just a shame we couldn't of got to the final.

Can we all just give the idiots running brit speedway a kick up the ar.e for not allowing a Tai/Chris partnership at least the chance to shine on the world stage. Shame on the managers putting their vested interests before British success.

• Like 1