British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tigerish

Sheffield Vs Scunthorpe Lc 26/03/2015

Really looking forward to this, local derby to kick the season off!

On paper Sheffield have the better side, but anything can happen early on in the season. Hope to see a sizeable crowd and hopefully a few people who attended Ricky's BIG day and enjoyed the experience!

• Like 1

Sheffield for the win on home shale. Bellego, Stead look very fast. Cant wait to see Sissis in action, Compton and Proctor are also both capable of hitting big scores. Great feeling about this one.

• Like 1

....and it's snowing would you believe it.

Let's hope it clears as predicted and we don't have a washout to start the season off !!

popping over for this one, is the carvery on thursday nights or is it kfc on the way. should be close but think the tigers will just win 47-43 and a point going back to the ewr

....and it's snowing would you believe it.

Let's hope it clears as predicted and we don't have a washout to start the season off !!

Doubt that'll be a problem now. Suns out and forecast is good for the rest of the day.

popping over for this one, is the carvery on thursday nights or is it kfc on the way. should be close but think the tigers will just win 47-43 and a point going back to the ewr

Carvery will be open as usual, same price as last year I understand. As for taking a point tonight if everyone of the Tigers can emulate Steady's performance last Sunday there's no chance of that.

I understand that Ashly Holloway is sorting out the entire teams engines this year so the Tigers should be flying tonight!

Carvery will be open as usual, same price as last year I understand. As for taking a point tonight if everyone of the Tigers can emulate Steady's performance last Sunday there's no chance of that.

I understand that Ashly Holloway is sorting out the entire teams engines this year so the Tigers should be flying tonight!

Yes Ash Tech are the engine tuners for all the Tigers riders this year and Ashley Holloway was at Press day last week to help the riders and all the Tigers riders all looked very fast.

All looking good weather wise like SKJ says above. Carvery over KFC every time.

If Ash-Tech have been sorting the engines for the team, only 1 engine per rider then that's an outlay of about £20,000 for used(20 heat) engines.

If Ash-Tech have been sorting the engines for the team, only 1 engine per rider then that's an outlay of about £20,000 for used(20 heat) engines.

No wonder this sport is going down the "pan" was a rediculous amount of money to pay ,it would be cheaper to send them all on a maintenance course I am joking but something needs to change :o

Edited by FAST GATER

Ashley advises 35 heats before a strip down. 6 of the team already use Ashtec Engines so a beginning of season service is anything from £700.

Arthur has ashtec GM's maybe new maybe used.

£20,000 way over the top.

Carvery will be open as usual, same price as last year I understand.

Thinking about booking a table when we're up next. How much is it?

Good to see Andre scoring well and not a bad home debut from David