British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Edinburgh Monarchs Spring Trophy 1st Leg Sunday March 29th 2015 At 3pm

Dont you get bored of explaining and justifying Craig Cook Blobby? You're obsessed with him :)

Usual blinkered suspects at their best... But....The comment from Mike hunter of all people is staggeringly embarrassing lol :)

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 9

A simple question with a smiley face yes but the reply from a pro rider your so called team captain towards my son about going home in the back of a ambulance a rider who he looked up to and who had nothing to do with it and you think that's ok then your are as bad as him how can you defend that he could have came back at me and think he will be brought up for it too and his first post. hilarious nearly as funny as watching my son ride A bike with a thumb a poo great is it

I'm not defending him what he said was out of order but you were looking for a reaction of him and you got one albeit out of order.

• Like 1

Just as others are keen to criticize and crucify him Arson.

Now Cookie is no angel and at times opens his mouth before engaging brain but tell me who hasn,t done that during sport?

Since he is the PL top dog I guess the criticism might just reflect jealousy for some, a very British disease n,est pas???

The answer was well out of order and No I got the wrong answer simple he could have said no matter how many tear off you had on it would have made no difference I never goaded him that's why I put the smileys after it and sorry if he took it that way no other rider posted anything they just got on with it Poor show from him

Deker I just asked a simple question to cookie if he had won his first race would he have moaned about it if you go that far out to pass someone on a track that's wet you will get filled in on any wet day But he spat his dummy and he took it out on my son another rider that never even said anything that's a real professional and captain of your team shocking I had a lot of time for cookie as he helps the juniors at track days but think he will go down on a lot of people estimations with that remark and think he will be pulled up for it too.

I expect he will be asked to explain his reply about Ryan too, but i would expect you to realise that you would do better to be shouting the odds on a edin fan forum in an attempt to get a rise out of a rider as a glasgow fan. In your position hopefully Ryan will realise your antics reflect on him and he'll want to know what you were trying to achieve posting there?

Simply put Cookies reply wasn't very classy nor were your series of posts about him whining and moaning, but at least Cookie quickly apologised for his part in the exchange.

• Like 3

I expect he will be asked to explain his reply about Ryan too, but i would expect you to realise that you would do better to be shouting the odds on a edin fan forum in an attempt to get a rise out of a rider as a glasgow fan. In your position hopefully Ryan will realise your antics reflect on him and he'll want to know what you were trying to achieve posting there?

Simply put Cookies reply wasn't very classy nor were your series of posts about him whining and moaning, but at least Cookie quickly apologised for his part in the exchange.

I never posted anything or shouted on the forum about him winging and moaning I actually praised his second ride on my first comment and said if the result was the other way around would we have had all these people moaning then he came back with his remarks about my son I never said anything wrong did I and I am a speedway fan for both scottish teams not just Glasgow Edited by mac101

That was not my first comment if you look I praised him for his first 2 corners and that was a simple question nothing goading there is there I did say moaned but what other word would you use as I said to blobby a simply answer would have been ok but brought my son into it was well out of order and I think if he had won it he would not have said a word

Edited by mac101

That was not my first comment if you look I praised him for his first 2 corners and that was a simple question nothing goading there is there I did say moaned but what other word would you use as I said to blobby a simply answer would have been ok but brought my son into it was well out of order and I think if he had won it he would not have said a word

I think he has taken your comment the wrong way hence his reaction but hopefully when he sees you and your son next he will appologize and everyone can move on from this.

BTW hope ryan has a good season at Stoke came a long since the first time i seen him round armadale. :t:

• Like 1

I actually deleted the my reply as its pointless carrying this on.

there I did say moaned

So don't say you didnt. I've already said Craig was out of order but you just seem ignorant as to your part end of.

Edited by Dekker

I actually deleted the my reply as its pointless carrying this on.

So don't say you didnt. I've already said Craig was out of order but you just seem ignorant as to your part end of.

It's a fans forum and if craig took it the wrong way I will apologise to him when I see him next Edited by mac101

I see Craig Cook's little rant made this morning's Daily Record . While I can see his point of view , the track was rain affected and they are the ones putting their bodies on the line in what was basically a meaningless challenge match , verbally abusing an opposing team's sponsor to get that point of view across isn't big and it isn't clever

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 4

Go to work for a couple off day's and I've missed it all kicking off would have loved getting my teeth into it as well :D .

I see Craig Cook's little rant made this morning's Daily Record . While I can see his point of view , the track was rain affected and they are the ones putting their bodies on the line in what was basically a meaningless challenge match , verbally abusing an opposing team's sponsor to get that point of view across isn't big and it isn't clever

Cook is a talented rider. ...but has proved time after time that he's a total idiot

• Like 4

Cook is a talented rider. ...but has proved time after time that he's a total idiot

I thought he'd turned the corner after Heatergate.