British Speedway Forum
ellioth4

Redcar V Workington A66 Trophy - Thurs 26/03 - 7:30pm

Robbo has a large lump on his leg but the leg is otherwise OK. He has had a CT scan and that is clear.

• Like 3

I hope this isn't the taste of things to come as its going to be a long season for the ever suffering bears fans

Early days yet mrm.

Cricket score on the cards at home against Sheffield next Friday as well. No Robbo as riding for Coventry if fit.

W.G. Grace..."Things never turn out in cricket as one expects." Ok on this occasion he'll be wrong! :D

Too early to judge, but this could be a long season for the Bears. Can't understand the Konopka signing. Was pretty poor on the two occasions I saw him last year. As HT said, Graversen anywhere but reserve is gonna struggle

Very good start for the Comets, have to admit I wasn't expecting that, even if Hansen had been riding, so to do that without is a positive sign albeit "very" early doors!! ;)

Dont want to see our old friend R/R too many times this year, had enough of him last time around, all in all, happy with that, scoring looked plenty solid enough throughout, we'll get tougher tests no doubt but that'll do nicely for now!! :t:

• Like 1

Good to hear Robbo came away relatively unscathed after a nasty crash.

The meeting started very well for the Comets with two five ones and then never really looked back and won very easily in the end,not helped though by Robbo's unfortunate withdrawall.

The Bears looked weak but were probabaly a bit race rusty, srill too early to say after one meet.

The Comets looked to have a strong top five but it was the reserves that stole the show for me , with young Nathan Greaves lokking steady and Nicky Barrett fast and furious.....still like the Bears its early days but a good start what so ever.

Oh it was cold. :approve:

Robbo has a large lump on his leg but the leg is otherwise OK. He has had a CT scan and that is clear.

Dont understand why Mr Havelock is clinging to his leg :rofl:

• Like 1

As I said pre season redcar look average at the top end and woefully poor at the bottom,wooden spoon definitely.

• Like 2