British Speedway Forum
Tigerish

Sheffield Vs Redcar 02-04-15 Lc

Guest WTF1

After all the crap teams youv'e had in the last 3 years i'm sure your allowed to wallow in a bit of smugness at the moment

Really pleased with how the Tigers started last week and for me plenty more to come, particularly at Owlerton.

Redcar are not to be completely underestimated as Lasse, Skidders and Kus are usually pretty good at Owlerton. Any word on whether Robbo is riding yet?

• Like 1

Really pleased with how the Tigers started last week and for me plenty more to come, particularly at Owlerton.

Redcar are not to be completely underestimated as Lasse, Skidders and Kus are usually pretty good at Owlerton. Any word on whether Robbo is riding yet?

Totally agree, if Robbo is riding Redcar are more than capable of giving us a good run for our money.

In saying that I do feel that we should beat them, but talks of a cricket score is a bit premature.

• Like 1

Totally agree, if Robbo is riding Redcar are more than capable of giving us a good run for our money.

In saying that I do feel that we should beat them, but talks of a cricket score is a bit premature.

Don't think Robbo will be riding as he had said his aim was to be back for good Friday.

The bruising is just starting to come out and looks very painful.

R/R for Robbo I believe.

Easy win for Sheffield but you would expect Bjerre as no1 and Skidmark as ex Sheffield to score a few.

R/R for Robbo I believe.

Easy win for Sheffield but you would expect Bjerre as no1 and Skidmark as ex Sheffield to score a few.

Depends where Redcar place Skidders or the Rider Replacement.

If they put Skidders or the Rider Replacement at number rider position then we could see take the lead after heat 1.

Still think that we would have too much in the tank for the Bears.

Be under no illusions we intend to win that Wooden Spoon !!!

wont matter if it rains or not, the track staff will still over water the motocross track..

Edited by jenga

wont matter if it rains or not, the track staff will still over water the motocross track..

Yet another top quality quote from the Jenga Joke Book. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

Think you're getting your threads mixed up - this is one about a meeting at Sheffield

Yet another top quality quote from the Jenga Joke Book. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i like to be consistant

Think you're getting your threads mixed up - this is one about a meeting at Sheffield

that i am aware of.

Still think that we would have too much in the tank for the Bears.

If you haven't you will have a real problem.

Redcar last Thursday were rubbish.

I think it will be a cricket score and that the Tigers will win on Friday, too.

• Like 1

SHEFFIELD: Simon Stead, Andre Compton, Ashley Birks, Ty Proctor, David Bellego, Arthur Sissis, Josh Bates.

REDCAR: Lasse Bjerre, Jan Graversen, Matej Kus, Hugh Skidmore, Stuart Robson R/R, Rafal Konopka, Ben Morley.

Hope Ash Birks can up his game this week, beaten by Wilkinson and Auty (x2) last week. :)

Looked out of sorts on Tuesday at Kings Lynn, thought he'd do better on that track!

Joking aside can't see anything other than a comfortable win for the Tigers tonight, but would like to see some resistance from the Bears for the sake of entertainment.

• Like 1

If you haven't you will have a real problem.

Redcar last Thursday were rubbish.

I think it will be a cricket score and that the Tigers will win on Friday, too.

Can't argue with that - although I only stayed for half the meeting as I left during the delay for the ambulance.

I fear for the future of Redcar Speedway with the current "promotion" - the treatment of sponsors and supporters is generally very poor and the current team looks very poor too.

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 1