British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Glasgow Spring Trophy 2nd Leg 3/4/15 @ 7.30pm

So after Sundays nonsense we move onto the 2nd leg at Armadale. We have a 6 point gap to pull back if we want to retain one of our many trophies. Even with al the good things happening along in the west just now with the new owners etc they still can't make an appearance at Armadale without fielding a full team as usual they will field the select side. Hansen, S.Worrall and Perks will replace Lawson, Morris and Serjeant. Hopefully the weather will be kind and that we have plenty of spare air bags with Kozza smith in town. Edinbrugh to win by 12.

Teams for Friday:

Edinburgh

1. Craig Cook ©
  2. Justin Sedgmen
  3. Kevin Wolbert
  4. Erik Riss
  5. Sam Masters
  6. Max Clegg
  7. Rob Branford

Glasgow 'select'

1. Kenneth Hansen (G)
  2. Dimitri Berge
  3. Aaron Summers ©
  4. Kozza Smith
  5. Stevie Worrall (G)
  6. Victor Palovaara
  7. Ellis Perks (G)
Edited by Mr Blobby

Couldn't care less what the result is as long as the boys get some good track time and get themselves match sharp for when the real stuff starts.

• Like 2

Couldn't care less what the result is as long as the boys get some good track time and get themselves match sharp for when the real stuff starts.

very good :rofl:

• Like 2

very good :rofl:

At least he is being honest more than can be said for your Glasgow Riders not wanting to ride deleted post :rofl: .

At least he is being honest more than can be said for your Glasgow Riders not wanting to ride deleted post :rofl: .

i've not deleted any posts.

Bring your extra pound if you want a seat in the new grandstand.

i've not deleted any posts.

My apologies post 92 in the Glasgow Edinburgh thread still saying riders from both teams not wanting to ride isn't entirely true is it Mr B but anyway can only see a Monarchs win here by more than the 6 required.

Forgot to mention all dogs are welcome. ;)

Very naughty feeding lines like that ....

Forgot to mention all dogs are welcome. ;)

Maybe Glasgow should have looked to Lassie Bjerre, Rene Bark & Benji Compton as their guests then :party:

• Like 1

Disappointing we're hampered by the doubling up rule on Friday , but that's modern day speedway and we'll just have to make the best of it . I'm sure the guests wont let us down , but it takes a lot away from the meeting being without Lawson , Morris and Sarjeant . Still i'll toddle along anyway and see what happens

• Like 2

Hmmmm if you are going to arrange a challenge match on the busiest day of the season then don't moan when double uppers from the opposition are racing elsewhere in competitive fixtures.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 2

Correct, Glasgow informed Edinburgh of this in February and asked them to consider bringing the fixture forward a week, after discussions the answer was no, Not having a go at Edinburgh as it's there right to decide which night they open.

Hope Robert Branford stays safe for his Raiders debut on Saturday. I'd love to see the Monarchs given a bloody nose, but I'm pretty sure it'll be business as usual

• Like 1

Just checked the forecast for micro climate city and rain due to stop at 2pm and none after that.

• Like 1