British Speedway Forum
NOBODY

Poole V Lakeside 8 April

Anyone want to start this topic off?

...oh, I already have!

Oh go on then Starman you do it. :blink: ooops this isn't the Poole forum is it.

Pirates to win then.

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates

Kennett and Nilsson to continue their improvement. Jonsson and Lawson to do their average. Bech - who knows?!

Poole at full strength should win but Lakeside have often run them (unexpectedly) close!! 50-40.

Poole fans are more likely to know than me, but I think I remember Lawson, Kennett and Ellis all having some good meetings at Poole last season (although I could be wrong).

As Skidder says, AJ should do his average but a lot will depend on Bech and if he can bounce back from this week with a good meeting. If the Hammers are up for it then we might grab a point, but I genuinely wouldn't want to guess at a score!

Lawson was very impressive at Poole last year.

• Like 1

Anyone want to start this topic off?

...oh, I already have!

Oh go on then Starman you do it. :t: ooops this isn't the Poole forum is it.

Pirates to win then.

Nice irony there fella, like it :t:

Has the hole/ruts in the track now been sorted? Holder wasn't impressed with the track at P & P

Has the hole/ruts in the track now been sorted? Holder wasn't impressed with the track at P & P

The hole was sorted for the final last season - surely you remember the beating you took!! :wink:

ps. every track develops ruts!!

• Like 1

The hole was sorted for the final last season - surely you remember the beating you took!! :wink:

ps. every track develops ruts!!

I remember ruts and holes in the track. Holder seemed to think the track was poor during press and practice still which is why I asked.

I remember ruts and holes in the track. Holder seemed to think the track was poor during press and practice still which is why I asked.

He didn't say the track was bad, he said it was average and hoped it was sorted by the next week, not quite the same. Sorry to pick holes!!

• Like 2

This should be a big home win for Poole. Lakeside look vulnerable away from home. Poole much stronger at reserve.

Poole are going to be pushed at home very rarely this season and I don't see this evening being one of those occasions. Comfortable home win.

Poole should win this comfortably by at least 20 points.

Kennett , Bech and Lawson are no match for Magic, Gomolski and North around Wimborne Road and the reserves will outscore their Lakeside counterparts easily.

The only Lakeside rider i can see scoring more than his opposite number is Jonsson outscoring Holder

• Like 1

Not looking likely right now that I'll be able to get a lift down to Wimborne Road from near Dartford so I hope it turns out to be a good match with no injuries.

This should be a big home win for Poole. Lakeside look vulnerable away from home. Poole much stronger at reserve.

With all the hot sunshine today expect the track to be slick, dry and dusty - playing right into Lakeside's hands!! :wink:

• Like 1