British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NOBODY

Swindon V Poole 6 April

Ok, try again....

I expect a dry, sunny & leisurely 90 minute trip up to Blunsdon. And I expect a dry leisurely 90 minute trip home.

....what do you mean the score? Haven't got a clue as long as Poole win! ;)

Over to you Starman! :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 1

We should nick a point from this one, it has been said we would have been stronger with Schlein over Josh G but Starke over Greaves has to be a major plus and far outweighs any Schlein advantage.

I am but I am part of no ones army except Nicki Pedersens.

Didn't know the dirtiest rider in speedway had a army.
  • Like 1

We should nick a point from this one, it has been said we would have been stronger with Schlein over Josh G but Starke over Greaves has to be a major plus and far outweighs any Schlein advantage.

Didn't know the dirtiest rider in speedway had a army.

He has several Armies of haters. :t:
  • Like 1

Beautiful start to the day here gates open at 3.30 although imagine S*****n will be sat in the carpark in his bright blue coat on about midday....

• Like 4

Having the last three meeting I was going to rained off Im planning on going to this one today. Are the teams at full strength or will it be a day of guests.

Team news would help.

From the Robins website:

SWINDON: Adrian Miedzinski, Kyle Howarth, Nick Morris, Grzegorz Zengota, Troy Batchelor, Lewis Rose, Charles Wright.

POOLE: Chris Holder, Josh Grajczonek, Dakota North, Kacper Gomolski, Maciej Janowski, Paul Starke, Kyle Newman.

Looking at the team line ups, I think both have build a strong team. Think Poole have more strength at reserve but both have a good top 5.

I think people have underestimated this Swindon team with their early predictions. I think it will be very close and could go either way.

Looking at the team line ups, I think both have build a strong team. Think Poole have more strength at reserve but both have a good top 5.

I think people have underestimated this Swindon team with their early predictions. I think it will be very close and could go either way.

I agree totally. Fancy Swindon to nick this by about 6. Mind you my predictions are c**p.

Gutted to miss this but have tickets for Bournemouth v Birmingham this afternoon.

Take 2 I'm guna be coming up again weather looks much better,hoping for a Poole win but think swindon might just sneak it 48-44.

This should be a good meeting and despite the robins not having raced as a team yet and Poole having ridden twice against KL, Swindon should just sneak a win.

At the track now ..loads of Pirates fans but no sign of any Swindon yet

• Like 9