British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Poole Pirates 10th April 2015

As a neutral for this fixture, some of the comments by the texter on the speedway updates site absolutely cracked me up! Highlights include:

"Worth heading down to the A46 to see some passing because there won't be any here."

"Could lose a bike down the massive rut on the inside of bend 1 but no one has hit it yet."

"Great gate by 2 Bees. Joonas seemed intent on riding King into the burger van rather then riding together"

"Danny 'cowboy' King might want to go and grab a trusted steed rather then the bike he is on tonight"

"Harris then wound it on and produced a stunning and ultimately pointless ride to pass North on the line."

Wherever you are Silverbee - sorry that Coventry didn't win as it's never fun to lose at home, but thanks for the humour (and to the speedway updates site)!

It's great to have Silver Bee regularly texting again, his humour makes bad nights for the Bees more bearable :) Keep it going SB, and thanks BTW

He is by far the most best texter. :P You know you are going to get unbiased, funny texts with a bit of banter :t:

He is by far the most best texter. :P You know you are going to get unbiased, funny texts with a bit of banter :t:

I love Silver Bee's updates, but "unbiased"???? :D

All the best

Rob

Seems his updates have upset Hans though :o

Nothing would please me more to see the old Holder back, but i think he isnt there anymore.

Granted he had a really bad crash at Coventry that nearly ended his career, but you still need to have the hunger to go back to the same track and perform.

Once you become cautious on any track it will lead to bigger issues.

I seem to remember Shawn Moran saying when he lost his nerve he even let the riders leave the tapes quicker so he didnt get to the bend with them.

Im not saying Chris has lost his nerve but his form is patchy at best.

Maybe Poole could lose Holder and Watt and get in Ward and someone else. I dont know how that would fit points wise.

I cant stand North as a person but his form this season is very good and he is more than capable of holding down the third heat leader slot.

I don't think he will hold the third heat leader role,not at the level and average i expect if he does there will be a change in the Poole line up.!

Nothing would please me more to see the old Holder back, but i think he isnt there anymore.

Granted he had a really bad crash at Coventry that nearly ended his career, but you still need to have the hunger to go back to the same track and perform.

Once you become cautious on any track it will lead to bigger issues.

I seem to remember Shawn Moran saying when he lost his nerve he even let the riders leave the tapes quicker so he didnt get to the bend with them.

Im not saying Chris has lost his nerve but his form is patchy at best.

Maybe Poole could lose Holder and Watt and get in Ward and someone else. I dont know how that would fit points wise.

I cant stand North as a person but his form this season is very good and he is more than capable of holding down the third heat leader slot.

I didn't like North either but i am warming to him!!

I am looking towards the posts on the Poole vs Coventry thread about Hans score tonight. Doubt there will be too many complaints about the No 1. 9 paid 11 after 4 rides.

I am looking towards the posts on the Poole vs Coventry thread about Hans score tonight. Doubt there will be too many complaints about the No 1. 9 paid 11 after 4 rides.

We've not ridden a bike. We're not qualified to comment. So we won't. Can't take the stick when he's bad so he doesn't deserve the praise when he's poor. Can't have your cake and eat it.

But hopefully you'll cheer up one day SteveZero.

TBF to him he has posted he loved tonight result! So I think we should leave him alone for tonight :D

We've not ridden a bike. We're not qualified to comment. So we won't. Can't take the stick when he's bad so he doesn't deserve the praise when he's poor. Can't have your cake and eat it.

total cobblers

total cobblers

So although I've not raced in an EL meeting I am qualifier to comment when a rider does well? But not when a rider does badly? Thats odd. Or bollocks.