British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Poole Pirates 10th April 2015

Andersen doesn't like it too wet and grippy although I'm sure Bomber and Korpie wouldn't mind!

He can gate a plod though. And if 2 of Pooles top 4 are not up for playing, he wno't have too much competition.

Not 100% sure that Holder and North will be there yet, if rumours doing the rounds at Blunsdon yesterday are anything to go by!! :wink:

Not 100% sure that Holder and North will be there yet, if rumours doing the rounds at Blunsdon yesterday are anything to go by!! :wink:

How come what are the rumours.

Heard the same a week ago but surely just rumours as wouldn't it mean a 6pt PL guest s only facility if they missed this meeting for Best pairs practice.

AJ & Doyle both rode on the Friday before travelling for the meeting the following day North and Holder will most likely do the same.

Edited by mdmc82

We should flood the track. Mess with Rory and Holders heads. Not sure Magic would like it that way either.

We, is that the Royal we ?? Perhaps if they or any of your riders for that matter get injured they can send you the bill from their medical insurance.. How stupid you are. Stick to sheering sheep. And get shot of that pathetic Avatar.

We, is that the Royal we ?? Perhaps if they or any of your riders for that matter get injured they can send you the bill from their medical insurance.. How stupid you are. Stick to sheering sheep. And get shot of that pathetic Avatar.

Since when was preparing a track to suit the home team a bad thing? Does Poole still have all them holes, bumps and ruts?!

After Poole meeting at BV in late 2013 they CANNOT complain about any wet tracks.

Whats wrong with my avatar? Just shows Darcy having a nice refreshing can of everyone's favourite Aussie beer.

Since when was preparing a track to suit the home team a bad thing?

No, its no bad thing, most tracks do it, but the way you came across was absolutely pathetic. As for your Avatar, i think your just taking the pee.

Andersen doesn't like it too wet and grippy

Most Danes hate it.

No, its no bad thing, most tracks do it, but the way you came across was absolutely pathetic. As for your Avatar, i think your just taking the pee.

It come across like that because you know that if they do as I have suggested it won't suit Poole. And we all know that anything that doesn't suit Poole is "absolutely pathetic". I simply suggested that the track should be set up to upset the opposition as it should also suit our own riders.

As for my avatar, you think so do you? For once you've got something right. Well done :t:

Most Danes hate it.

Is mine any better?

• Like 8

It come across like that because you know that if they do as I have suggested it won't suit Poole. And we all know that anything that doesn't suit Poole is "absolutely pathetic". I simply suggested that the track should be set up to upset the opposition as it should also suit our own riders.

As for my avatar, you think so do you? For once you've got something right. Well done :t:

Don't know why it wouldn't suit Poole, don't think any of our riders will worry about track conditions too much.

Joonas was using a Hydraulic Clutch at Leicester certainly got him out of the gate , having seen his starts i should think all the riders will be after them now , lets hope Horton has bought at least 7 to give the bees a head start on the inevitable queues that will form at the suppliers doors ..

• Like 1

Don't know why it wouldn't suit Poole, don't think any of our riders will worry about track conditions too much.

That's cos Whinger Watt wont be there :D

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 2

Joonas was using a Hydraulic Clutch at Leicester certainly got him out of the gate , having seen his starts i should think all the riders will be after them now , lets hope Horton has bought at least 7 to give the bees a head start on the inevitable queues that will form at the suppliers doors ..

If Poole haven't got any then they will be moaning to get them banned,like Holder and Ward were complaining about Smolinski last season

• Like 1

We, is that the Royal we ?? Perhaps if they or any of your riders for that matter get injured they can send you the bill from their medical insurance.. How stupid you are. Stick to sheering sheep. And get shot of that pathetic Avatar

Yet again you excel in the daft post area.

Use your brain for once SCB is saying the track should be prepared for the home team and not the away team. Surely thats what speedway is all about!

Dont talk stupid about riders getting injuries when you were quite happy to let the Poole riders race on at Belle vue in dangerous conditions werent you.

Then again i expect the usual posts from you when you arent clever enough to form a proper response

• Like 1

If Poole haven't got any then they will be moaning to get them banned,like Holder and Ward were complaining about Smolinski last season

they have only just been unbanned . but I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Poole try to get them banned

• Like 1