British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Edinburgh Lc Saturday, April 11

How anyone can say that they enjoyed a meeting when the team that they follow/support lost is beyond me ,however I an still appreciate a good ride by a rider such as Craig Cook when I se it there is quite a bit of difference

How anyone can say that they enjoyed a meeting when the team that they follow/support lost is beyond me ,however I an still appreciate a good ride by a rider such as Craig Cook when I se it there is quite a bit of difference

Obviously I want Berwick to win, but if they don't and I can walk out of Shielfield at the end of the meeting and say I enjoyed the racing and it was worth the money, them I`m happy with that and looking forward to the next meeting, Saturday we got neither a win, enjoyment or value for money.

• Like 2

Obviously I want Berwick to win, but if they don't and I can walk out of Shielfield at the end of the meeting and say I enjoyed the racing and it was worth the money, them I`m happy with that and looking forward to the next meeting, Saturday we got neither a win, enjoyment or value for money.

Hello Fans. Just back over for the Easter spell from my work in SA. Back over there again until August. How all the good Berwick people (and in some cases not so good!) Have taken in four meetings in last week, Cradley v Coventry (impressed with Crang until he got wiped out), Redcar v Newcastle, Edinburgh v Workington and Berwick v Edinburgh and must say enjoyed them all. Mr Cook was very quick at Berwick and added to a fine Monarchs win. Long live GB Speedway

• Like 1

I remember walkin oot the Kings Lynn meeting years back buzzin after that meeting, despite the defeat.

You weren't the only one, if only it was like that every week,

Though I would probably still moan

If Tarnow can have an entertaining first meeting of season, which I've just viewed

Then so can we

Edited by TheGreenLions

I know it will be on this thread somewhere, but I don't seem to be able to find the referees report from last weeks meeting, I take it was just favourable as in previous weeks.

I know it will be on this thread somewhere, but I don't seem to be able to find the referees report from last weeks meeting, I take it was just favourable as in previous weeks.

I think Crescent girl has perhaps given up trying to tell us all how brilliant the track is. Clearly anyone with half a brain can form there own opinion on what its like.