British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Apart From Speedway?

Three day eventing, live at Badminton Horse Trials (yeh Rob only another month!!), ITFC live and/or on TV, Olympics & Commonwealth Games, Wimbledon

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Just come along and block my roads again, why don't you? ;)

All the best

Rob

BTCC, Moto GP, F1. And best of all, Speed Hill Climb - a full day's racing non-stop (except for a gentlemanly break for lunch) for the price of a speedway match. Ever seen a 600 bhp single-seater racing up a single track road? Makes four blokes on bokes look tame.

BTCC, Moto GP, F1. And best of all, Speed Hill Climb - a full day's racing non-stop (except for a gentlemanly break for lunch) for the price of a speedway match. Ever seen a 600 bhp single-seater racing up a single track road? Makes four blokes on bokes look tame.

Oops, forgot Superbikes and WRC.

F1, Snooker, Olympics (especially curling at Winter Olympics), occasionally Rugby, only really bother with Football for the World Cup.

All the best

Rob

I thought it was any sport you could get a ticket for Rob - which in your case is ANY sport!!

Three day eventing, live at Badminton Horse Trials

Always think that the Badminton equestrian event is a bit cruel - I mean what would happen if one of the horses swallowed a shuttlecock?! LOL!

Watch most motor sports, MX, F1, trials, snooker, crown green bowling, equestrian, tennis, bit of golf, dont like football, rugby even less, most winter sports - I just admire the skill of top sportspeople

I thought it was any sport you could get a ticket for Rob - which in your case is ANY sport!!

Always think that the Badminton equestrian event is a bit cruel - I mean what would happen if one of the horses swallowed a shuttlecock?! LOL!

I've watched horses play Badminton and they are generally very good apart from their clumsiness around the court..not cruel at all.

Football, F1, Darts (PDC), Snooker (main tournaments), Wimbledon tennis, British Touring Car Championship (go to some of them), World RX (go to lydden hill)

Edited by steven101

Oops, forgot Superbikes and WRC.

Perhaps if they had been on Bikes - it would have been better. :t:

• Like 1

Bit concerning that nobody else has said grass/longtrack. Other than that darts, touring cars, Rally X, Moto X and indoor bowls (dangerously addictive!)

Perhaps if they had been on Bikes - it would have been better. :t:

Wot! Haven't you heard about the new speedway engine made by the Bo-Ke special power units division of the Chinese state space programme..? :oops:

Edited by Robert Lee
  • Like 1

We got a fence that needs to be put up at home if you're a handy fencer :lol:

As to other sports; Ice Hockey, Road & Track Cycling, Biathlon.

Should have seen that joke coming. In my youth was a bronze standard fencer at foil, but reactions too slow nowdays.

Bit concerning that nobody else has said grass/longtrack. Other than that darts, touring cars, Rally X, Moto X and indoor bowls (dangerously addictive!)

Went to grasstrack once, made speedway seem quick and efficient.It just seemed to drag and frankly the racing was pants.

I'd love to go to Marmande for the longtrack GP though - apparently it's something pretty special.

Went to grasstrack once, made speedway seem quick and efficient.It just seemed to drag and frankly the racing was pants.

I'd love to go to Marmande for the longtrack GP though - apparently it's something pretty special.

Yeah me too, long track that is. And stand on the straight, the speeeeed lol

Curling, ski jumping, female beach volleyball.

It is special. Unbelievable speed and it's very much like the Golden Helmet as it's like the big event in town so everyone turns up