British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Scunthorpe (pl) Saturday, April 18th

Media spin from Berwick, who`d have thought. :lol:

whaaaaaaat Dick Barrie got his facts wrong never possible

One thing is for sure he WONT admit it was all his fault

Must say the track - to my limited knowledge - looked absolute perfection last night.

The resolve of the team has to be admired too, with an incredible amount of bad luck, we were never in front in the meeting, yet banged in the wins at the business end of the meeting to get the 3 points in.

The importance of winning your first home league meeting is not to be underestimated, and the riders dug deep to get it.

TJ is a real star of the future. Apparently some thought he couldn't rider Shielfield.

Well, if it is other tracks that he CAN ride, then we could be in for some away results!!!

Oh, and he apparently only scored points from reserve.
Well, apparently he can make a crucial pass in heat 15s to win meetings too :)

Hopefully, we've had our mechanical gremlins visit for the whole year in one go!

• Like 2

Thomas will entertain you frustrate you and please you normally all at once but must say he was great value at scunny wether he was scoring loads or not many always tries his best

• Like 1

I thought part of Barkers equipment was Steen Jensen`s from last season.

told u that ages ago old news

• Like 1

Thomas will entertain you frustrate you and please you normally all at once but must say he was great value at scunny wether he was scoring loads or not many always tries his best

I think his 3/4 paring with Doolan is one of the most solid in the league.

They have been riding well together.

Very pleased with him :)

So was the track and raceing any better last night ? gave it a miss for the first time in ages as completely cheesed off with the first three meetings is it worth having a look back.

So was the track and raceing any better last night ? gave it a miss for the first time in ages as completely cheesed off with the first three meetings is it worth having a look back.

I certainly think it is.

Pretty bad night in terms of machinery, but good racing and a last heat decider with TJ making a crucial pass up the inside of bend 4.

As we've seen on here, we've all got different views, but I think the track and racing was a lot better for the purist.

Barker's 3rd to 1st in heat 1 was pretty tasty.

• Like 1

Wasn't a massive amount of passing but yes the racing was better, at least the riders could give it a go, where a week earlier against Edinburgh they stood to chance. You weren't alone in staying away as there was many empty spaces around Shielfield.

• Like 1

Wasn't a massive amount of passing but yes the racing was better, at least the riders could give it a go, where a week earlier against Edinburgh they stood to chance. You weren't alone in staying away as there was many empty spaces around Shielfield.

Definitely much better racing, I think there would have been a lot more had we not had so much bad luck.

The crowd didn't look to bad for a Scunny meeting?

What was the attendance?

Definitely much better racing, I think there would have been a lot more had we not had so much bad luck.

The crowd didn't look to bad for a Scunny meeting?

What was the attendance?

never mind that attendance Bol£&cks the real question that needs answered is

WHAT DID THE REFEREES REPORT SAY

• Like 2

We know that already, the report will say excellent as it has done for every meeting so far this season.

Haha

We know that already, the report will say excellent as it has done for every meeting so far this season.

ive a feeling Dick has only been given one report
  • Like 1