British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Sheffield (pl) Saturday 25th

Spittal Beach ,shorts ,sunglasses and a ice cream for you tonight.

No please, the good people of Spittal don't deserve that, even the tide wouldn't come in with that on view.

• Like 1

No please, the good people of Spittal don't deserve that, even the tide wouldn't come in with that on view.

Ha ha!

Say Mr Ladies' Man!

I've seen Ed in his shorts and sunglasses,but he should really take that long coat off.

It's know as style :)

Usually yes, but on you?

Usually yes, but on you?

Style and taste when it's on me ;)

He`s had one or two of them at Berwick recently, where he is on the wrong end of a tight first corner, makes a poor start or is in last position after a couple of laps before retiring. He may very well have had bike problems on each of those occasions but I think if a rider can complete a race then he should, though I`m sure you are right, he wouldn't just give up.

Not being an expert on the PL I read on here during the team building that he always has

top equipment so what's going wrong.

At Ipswich on Thursday he was trying to leg trail on the tight bends and it just wasn't working and kept locking up or couldn't turn. He looked alright in his last ride until he was passed and went to the back and then struggled round the corners again.

At Ipswich on Thursday he was trying to leg trail on the tight bends and it just wasn't working and kept locking up or couldn't turn. He looked alright in his last ride until he was passed and went to the back and then struggled round the corners again.

Alex's leg trailing style makes him very one dimensional on the track IMO.He has a habit of retiring from a race or giving up when he is running last for some reason.

I've seen Ed in his shorts and sunglasses,but he should really take that long coat off.

Define long coat, I`m a tad worried.

More length of material than a short coat.!!!

Ah that's ok then, a coat that a fine gentleman with an eye for fashion would wear, in no way a flasher mac.

Ah that's ok then, a coat that a fine gentleman with an eye for fashion would wear, in no way a flasher mac.

Correct.A dedicated follower of fashion Edited by Fromafar