British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Robins Vs.the Kings Lynn Stars

Looks like Hans in for Adrian, Bomber for Troy & Kyle Newman for Charles.

That means we could be stronger with the guests than our original line up but Bomber for Troy would be the only debate.

Still have no idea how Charles is higher than Kyle in the list.

That means we could be stronger with the guests than our original line up but Bomber for Troy would be the only debate.

No idea how Charles is higher than Newman or Blackbird. Cant imagine it still being that way once the averages change 1st May.

Hans and Bomber great guests esp with the form they have started the season with. Please keep them safe though as the bees need them :t:

I think they used the PL averages and Wright's was higher than Newman's ...of course this made Newman the number 5 seed in the draft rather than the number 1 giving Poole a better pick in the second round .

Edited by orion
  • Like 7

I think they used the PL averages and Wright's was higher than Newman's ...of course this made Newman the number 5 seed in the draft rather than the number 1 giving Poole a better pick in the second round .

So hopefully by rights they should use their Pl averages for the rest of the season,but will they?

Guests as above, Bomber confirmed tonight

Well they didn't pick very well then!!!! Starke hasn't been much better than Benji Compton (apart from the KL Elite Shield Meeting)!!!!!

So hopefully by rights they should use their Pl averages for the rest of the season,but will they?

I guess what suits Poole best .

• Like 1

That's what I was thinking.

Can see the Robins taking revenge for the defeat on Wednesday night. I will go with the Don Rogers by 10

With Hans, Harris and esp Newman coming in, I personally think this 1-7 look stronger than Swindon's own team so there best chance of a home win.

• Like 1

This should be an easy home win since as several have already said, the team looks stronger than the standard 1-7. However, meetings are usually not won on paper but on the track so it will require everyone riding to their abilities. I will go for a 12 point home win.

• Like 4

It's all in the interest of Speedway (Is that Fat Maude's new nickname?)!

I'd be delighted for an away point tonight.

Shame Swindon have so many injuries, always an entertaining match with 2 full teams.

The fact that Newman has a lower draft ranking than Charles Wright shows what kind of Poole manipulated joke the whole rider seeding was.

Before anyone goes on about "Yeah it was based on his PL average" well anyone can find a criteria which suits them.

Fact is, Newman won Poole the EL last year and his seeding should have reflected the advantage he was for Poole.

Anyway, back on topic, I predict a strong Robins showing, winning by 10.

• Like 1

This should be an easy home win since as several have already said, the team looks stronger than the standard 1-7. However, meetings are usually not won on paper but on the track so it will require everyone riding to their abilities. I will go for a 12 point home win.

Nice to see some fans admit that sometimes guests do appear to make your team stronger :t:

• Like 1