British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Glasgow (lc) 24/4/15 @7.30pm

Lying by the pool with a beer in Portugal and getting paid to do it, how's Armadale?

and there was me thinking I might get a chance to wind you up today about the fitba. Ah well ;)

and there was me thinking I might get a chance to wind you up today about the fitba. Ah well ;)

#devasted

I can go off people.

If you do us a favour next Saturday against Hibs I might forgive you.

• Like 1

#devasted

I can go off people.

not a chance hopefully Falkirk will feel sorry for us after ruining our dreams of lifting the scottish cup and allow us a victory.

• Like 1

not a chance hopefully Falkirk will feel sorry for us after ruining our dreams of lifting the scottish cup and allow us a victory.

Do we still have dreams of lifting the Scottish Cup?

I thought we had all just accepted that it was never going to happen again!

#devasted

I can go off people.

Two guys fighting over my team.....arch it's the nearest I'll get to them fighting over me lol. I still have dreams of my team winning the Scottish Cup Henry ;)

this was against a side whose number one could my score, there riders at 2 and 4 were poor and had a reserve who scored zero! To only win by 8 is pretty poor and if Sargeant was riding Glasgow would possibly have won

Dearie me you're priceless Gav..do you actually engage your brain before posting?I dinnae think so going by the dross you spout on Edinburgh threads.... :icon_smile_clown: Anyways,what a cracking meeting this was and the best Monarchs v Tiggers match i've seen for some years..A great nights racing which had just about everything..apart from a Glasgow win i'm glad to say :D Cook & Masters pulled off some breathtaking passes in what were tricky conditions,but nearly everyone had their moments.Lawson was his usual pish..even if he'd got away with his attempted jump starts our guys would have picked him off..i think he's about reached his level imho..Best rider for the Stripes was that arse at Number 5..whatshisface..he at least showed his number 1 how to take the battle to the opponents,,Jack & Victor gated well for his points,but you get the feeling he cant genuinely pass someone to save his life.He seems to prefer Armadale to the Possilpark Sandpit from what i've seen so i cant fault him on that score ;) A really good night all in all and i think that the battles we have this season will be worth the price of admission for the first time in years..bring it oan Tiggers :drink:

Edited by Young51

Dearie me you're priceless Gav..do you actually engage your brain before posting?I dinnae think so going by the dross you spout on Edinburgh threads.... :icon_smile_clown: Anyways,what a cracking meeting this was and the best Monarchs v Tiggers match i've seen for some years..A great nights racing which had just about everything..apart from a Glasgow win i'm glad to say :D Cook & Masters pulled off some breathtaking passes in what were tricky conditions,but nearly everyone had their moments.Lawson was his usual pish..even if he'd got away with his attempted jump starts our guys would have picked him off..i think he's about reached his level imho..Best rider for the Stripes was that arse at Number 5..whatshisface..he at least showed his number 1 how to take the battle to the opponents,,Jack & Victor gated well for his points,but you get the feeling he cant genuinely pass someone to save his life.He seems to prefer Armadale to the Possilpark Sandpit from what i've seen so i cant fault him on that score ;) A really good night all in all and i think that the battles we have this season will be worth the price of admission for the first time in years..bring it oan Tiggers :drink:

Agree with everything you say :o though I know wee Nick is the new great Satan to the Monarchs faithful , but heats 13 and 15 were brilliant battles which Nick played his part . What a dream it would be to have a Tigers /Monarchs play off final in October . Though I think the BSF would explode .

One point from Friday night , Craig Cook in heat 1 , equals track record of 54.8 and didn't have to look exceptionally quick in that race to win it . Not one other heat had a time under 57 seconds , very strange

• Like 2

Agree with everything you say :o though I know wee Nick is the new great Satan to the Monarchs faithful , but heats 13 and 15 were brilliant battles which Nick played his part . What a dream it would be to have a Tigers /Monarchs play off final in October . Though I think the BSF would explode .

One point from Friday night , Craig Cook in heat 1 , equals track record of 54.8 and didn't have to look exceptionally quick in that race to win it . Not one other heat had a time under 57 seconds , very strange

A final between us would send BSF into total meltdown no doubt lol.. :D I though Heat 1 looked pretty quick myself..maybe you were alcohol impaired PC? :o;)

I've got money on Sheffield to win the PL but I'd get on a plane up to Scotland for an Edinburgh vs Glasgow play-off final :D

A final between us would send BSF into total meltdown no doubt lol.. :D I though Heat 1 looked pretty quick myself..maybe you were alcohol impaired PC? :o;)

Not by heat 1 , had only three pints in the bar by then

• Like 1