British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Glasgow (lc) 24/4/15 @7.30pm

Well after Sundays poor showing we will be looking forward to getting some revenge on money men from the west. The home boys will be at full strength while glasgow will be using a Danny phillips for the best roller in british speedway. Glasgow have changed their riding order again as stew must like a wee mix up now and again.

Edinburgh to dominate and sending the weegies packing back along the M8 with nothing.

Teams for Fridays showdown:

Edinburgh

1. Craig Cook
  2. Justin Sedgmen
  3. Kevin Wolbert
  4. Erik Riss
  5. Sam Masters
  6. Max Clegg
  7. Rob Branford

Glasgow/man city

1. Richard Lawson
  2. Dimitri Berge
  3. Aaron Summers
  4. Kozza Smith
  5. Nick Morris
  6. Victor Palovaara
  7. Danny Phillips

Masters will probably go through the card undefeated. Cook won't drop many points either. The key men for us will be Dmitri & Kozza. Not holding out much hope for points from Philips(I hope I'm wrong).

Looking forward to a good night with all my friends from the East. :)

Lager & laughs are the order of the night!!!!

Masters will probably go through the card undefeated. Cook won't drop many points either. The key men for us will be Dmitri & Kozza. Not holding out much hope for points from Philips(I hope I'm wrong).

Looking forward to a good night with all my friends from the East. :)

Lager & laughs are the order of the night!!!!

Dimitri hates Armadale , he is defeated before he gets there, doubt danny or Dimitri will get many , if any points. Hopefully though Dimitri will eventually get the hang of the trick track, but I fear not yet. Thankfully Victor seems to like it and does better there than at home, would love to nick a point but not hopeful

Sun has been shinning all week lets hope it once again shines on the track of dreams.

Looks on paper and current home form that Edinburgh should walk this and would expect them to hit 55 without too much trouble. But these pesky Tiggers have momentum on their side since they cheated there way to victory (cant possibly admit you won fair and square or the Smugs will be after me :P).

Always look forward to seeing the new Boo Man Morris visit the dale possibly one of the best visitors we see every year. Not much back up with Lawson/Berge/Smith not known for being fans of paradise but the ever popular (well until this season) Summers usually has a good race or 2 in him.

Expect a decent Tiger following through from the west and also expect a decent following back home with tails between their legs.

Nice to see good bit of interest in these fixtures this season, really adds to the occasion just hope the idiot fans from both sides get lost on their way.

• Like 1

here come another 40/50 more extra posts on here, fans battling amongst themselves. look forward to read it all. hope its a good clean meeting and every one is safe and sound........ let the battle begin..

• Like 1

Pity this couldn't be arranged on a Friday when Sarjeant isn't riding for Coventry. Who compiles the fixtures?

Pity this couldn't be arranged on a Friday when Sarjeant isn't riding for Coventry. Who compiles the fixtures?

Mr Harkess obviously!

Jobs a good un then.

Considering Coventry are a Friday night track too, it'd be a bit difficult to avoid a fixture clash to be honest!!!

Edited by Nutz
  • Like 1

mr harkess a very safe pair of hands, and a gentleman

And maybe even an officer.

Considering Coventry are a Friday night track too, it'd be a bit difficult to avoid a fixture clash to be honest!!!

Not really. What was wrong with Friday just gone? Coventry were not riding as it was a GP weekend.

Personally think this is too close to call.

Summers has an impressive record at the Dale, as does Morris who is also on top form in the EL.

Lawson did ok on his last visit with Redcar in 2014, whilst Palovaara has held the upper hand against the home reserves.

If either Smith or Berge start taking points off the home riders, then an away win is a possibility.

Personally think this is too close to call.

Summers has an impressive record at the Dale, as does Morris who is also on top form in the EL.

Lawson did ok on his last visit with Redcar in 2014, whilst Palovaara has held the upper hand against the home reserves.

If either Smith or Berge start taking points off the home riders, then an away win is a possibility.

Palovaara is virtually guaranteed 7 rides, I doubt Berge or Phillips will get a point between them. Thereafter the only home riders Kozza can get some decent points off are the Germans, and that's about as likely as Nicola Sturgeon becoming Prime Minister. Sedgmen won't be a repeat of Sunday either. Glasgow TR before ht8!

• Like 1