British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

NKI is looking for his 6th Danish title in a row but I've had a bit on Kildemand to beat him in the h2h and Anders Thomsen for the win.

Not too much value over in Poland tonight I don't think.

Quite like the looks of Jake Allen from scratch vs Dan Bewley. Yes Dan will get a r/r ride and probably take one of Smith's but id expect Allen to take one extra at least at reserve also. 2.20 for this and worth a play I think.

EW Terms are good tomorrow with 365. 1/3 the odds for the first 4. 13/2 Laguta seems like a good bet to me.

EW Terms are good tomorrow with 365. 1/3 the odds for the first 4. 13/2 Laguta seems like a good bet to me.

Sorry for SEC Meeting

I've had a go on Leicester -20 win @1.83

And small one on Leicester -20 and Rye +10 @3.50 (for a bit of interest in the Rye match)

Good luck if having a bet ;)

Rzeszow using R/Rfor Grazoniak so have had sizeable bet on Nick Morris over 9

Lots of markets on bet 365 for Poland today- i am convinced there is value somewhere- for instance Bogdanovs under 13

Big storm after heat 13 might just have saved my bacon :lol:

Edited by racers and royals

Rzeszow using R/Rfor Grazoniak so have had sizeable bet on Nick Morris over 9

Big storm after heat 13 might just have saved my bacon :lol:

Anyone else do Morris- easy money !!!!!

Yes, cheers for the heads up, saw JG in the line up and complete forgot about the 4s!

When i said it was easy money- it was before he touched the tapes in 15 so he only scored 10 !!!!! but it was enough ;)

When i said it was easy money- it was before he touched the tapes in 15 so he only scored 10 !!!!! but it was enough ;)

Think we should rename the thread racers and royals tipster page 👌

Think we should rename the thread racers and royals tipster page

It`s the 1st year of having an account with bet 365- rarely bet on Speedway before. In the 2 months since i opened the account i have had about 50 bets- 31 winners 14 losers and 5 void and am just a few quid short of £300 profit. Never going to win fortunes but happy to back the 6/4 on shots !!!!!

Skybet opened KL 5/6 Som EV but soon went 8/11 - 6/5. Doubt I'll bother on the gaters paradise track, I haven't a clue who can gate out of this lot.