British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

The earlier fixtures resulted in Lakeside 44 Wolverhampton 46 and Belle Vue 39 Coventry 51 so Coventry +8 and Wolverhampton +8 look the bets for me.

Scorers last time round were

KN 11, FL 11, PK 13, JT 2, LB 10,

MZ 4, MF 6, SN 10, HA10, CH 11, DK 5, JG 12 max

The odds will have changed based on peoples betting. They were probably both 5/6 to start with. But obviously people see the big +6 and back it. The Blackbird one looks good at +5 but the others look about right to me.

Don't think they were, I was checking regulary and they were 4/7 / 1/2 straight away, maybe they trying different tactic

• Like 1

Don't think they were, I was checking regulary and they were 4/7 / 1/2 straight away, maybe they trying different tactic

Maybe they are then. Which as you say, is very odd :/ Maybe they're trying to trick people into betting one way or the other.

Eddie Kennett in a tv match ..I wonder if there maybe a ef or two .

• Like 1

Garrity two starts two engine failures!

Garrity two starts two engine failures!

Make that 3 out of 3!

Had £3 on lakeside -6 & £1 on kennett. Made £2.15 profit, still waiting for all bets to come in 1 night, but keep making small money adds up.

did anybody manage to get anything on the 4/9 on a Lakeside win with bet365?

Edited by Odds On

I've done :

Coventry +8

Nicholls over 8

Kennett v Thorsell

Will settle for 2 out of 3, just Nicholls letting me down.

Best of the lot yesterday, before they took it down, was Coventry +12 with Ladbrokes at 4/9. That was a license to print money.

I took the Lawson -6 vs Thorsell. Thorsell did his bit but then Lawson had what must be his first EL meeting for over a season! d'oh! Made a few ££ on the heats but most annoyingly had Lawson for heat 14, he was leading and it was re-run then in the re-run the referee awarded it when the result was less obvious than the first running. Lack of consistency become even more annoying when you have money on it!

B. Kurtz off scratch v Summers @ 4/6 get on it!

Yep on, Expect this to be 4/7 by the time the meeting starts

Berge +2 vs Lambert. Should be a track that suits Berge, he'll get 6 rides, possibly 7 too. While Lambert shouldn't get much if anything out of Glasgows top 4.

I had £5 on kurtz vs summers, 50p on r.lambert exactly 10, 50p on the draw, £1 on morris over 10 and £2.37 on toft vs howe. Lost about £4.50 not great at all really.