British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

You can't control yourselves can you!

Just can't resist the urge to post again.

Grow up fools!

Grow up fools!

:lol:

I'm a fool

I live in a bubble

I have just 1 braincell

A self confessed idiot

Thing are looking up for me..... YES :drink:

• Like 2

Grow up fools!

Oh, the irony :rofl:

:lol:

I'm a fool

I live in a bubble

I have just 1 braincell

A self confessed idiot

Thing are looking up for me..... YES :drink:

Pissed myself laughing 🤓😜great post Danny enjoy Belle Vue tonight. Edited by Sidney the robin

Oh, the irony :rofl:

Look, you just can't help yourself! :)

Fools, all of you!

So what are most of you on this thread going to do tomorrow night after this thread becomes invalid once Tai rides round in his GB colours .

Talk about flogging a dead horse, administration please lock and close this thread down it ran it's course about 2000 odd posts ago .

• Like 2

So what are most of you on this thread going to do tomorrow night after this thread becomes invalid once Tai rides round in his GB colours .

Talk about flogging a dead horse, administration please lock and close this thread down it ran it's course about 2000 odd posts ago .

We'll wait for rob72 to come back and start one called 'Should Tai Woffinden have ridden for Team Gb in the World Cup?' sorted..

• Like 3

The thread was started in 2015, so I somehow don't think it's become invalid.. the conversation just continues on till next year..

And the same clowns will keep surfacing posting how they have no interest in the thread and pleading for it to be locked.

Meanwhile I'm off to find a synchronised swimming forum and see if can get it shut down, idiots talking about stuff I'm not interested in, shouldn't be allowed I tell you!!!

• Like 1

The thread was started in 2015, so I somehow don't think it's become invalid.. the conversation just continues on till next year..

And the same clowns will keep surfacing posting how they have no interest in the thread and pleading for it to be locked.

Meanwhile I'm off to find a synchronised swimming forum and see if can get it shut down, idiots talking about stuff I'm not interested in, shouldn't be allowed I tell you!!!

2015 oh dear that sounds rather sad that this is still going on , oh bugger I've just added to it . You found that synchronised swimming thread yet ?

2015 oh dear that sounds rather sad that this is still going on , oh bugger I've just added to it . You found that synchronised swimming thread yet ?

Don't add to it for christ's sake.

A mod should lock every other thread on this forum and only leave this one open.

You're all fools :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 2

A mod should lock every other thread on this forum and only leave this one open.

You're all fools :icon_smile_clown:

You're in the club now Bro.

Love our hate, only the tools of fools hang out here

PARRRRRRRRRRRTAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

free-party-smileys-860.gif

• Like 1

My god, it's like the circus has come to town. :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

Where is Starry in anycase?

For everyone that has been telling us that Tai being world champion brings loads of publicity to the sport, I'd just like to point out that Team GB got a one inch bit in one column of The Sun. However Debbie McGee taking a rabbit to the vet got a quarter of a page :)

Maybe Tai, Danny, Robert and Craig should find some cuddly bunnies to take to the NSS

• Like 1